Corpsey

bandz ahoy

A gigantic playlist on Spotify of African music (highlife, desert blues, soukous, mbaqanga, and other types I've never heard of). 12,000 followers.

Ate a hash oil infused Kiev an hour ago and this list is perfect on shuffle.

sadmanbarty

quite a lot of the tracks are very much slowed down jungle but with housey hi hats. i think more so than 2step is generally; it seems like a hallmark of his style. also more reggae/dub influence than in 2step generally.

bassbeyondreason

Chtonic Fatigue Syndrome
If we're allowed to post our own mixes now, I recently did this slowed and chopped UK drill/trap/road rap mix that I'm proud of:

Also got this on a polyrhythmic multi-layered free rave kick:

droid

These guys made too of my favourite 80's/90's dancehall mixes about a decade ago. German juggling sound who've done a few releases as well. Someone asked me for ragga mixes recently and rediscovered them on mixcloud - Check out 'Still hot dis year' 1 + 2.

DannyL

Wild Horses
If we're allowed to post our own mixes now, I recently did this slowed and chopped UK drill/trap/road rap mix that I'm proud of:

Also got this on a polyrhythmic multi-layered free rave kick:

The drill one is really great - turned it off cos I don't wanna do my partner's head in but going to come back to it asap

luka

i listenend to woebots uk techno mix again today cos i like it a lot and after it finished this started autoplaying
also very good. uk techno is much better than detroit techno.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
hey woebot, could you tell me the names of the tracks played at 16:00 and 38:00 in this mix:

great mix btw!

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
anyone got good mix electro/street soul/boogie style with some of the more electronic disco tracks and maybe a touch of jazz funk. just looking for something to listen to when the internet gets shit here in the evening.

luka

i do reach a point though (ive just hit it) where i think this is just a vibe though isnt it. just a kind of smug feeling without any dynamics to speak of. the face assembles itself into a kind of curled lip, yeeeah, pout, like youre currently experiencing a nice 6 out of 10 blowjob

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
i do reach a point though (ive just hit it) where i think this is just a vibe though isnt it. just a kind of smug feeling without any dynamics to speak of. the face assembles itself into a kind of curled lip, yeeeah, pout, like youre currently experiencing a nice 6 out of 10 blowjob

i probably have more tolerence than you but i know what you mean its a hardcore thing the post-acid house sounds only can be taken in small doses for me and mates. even 4x4 garage gets a bit samey after 1 hour. bangin' techno doesn't tho, but maybe thats cos i have memories of it pounding whilst i'd dropped acid and smoked big skunk spliffs and it would pin me to the wall terrified in all of its apocalyptic glory, terence mckenna it ain't.

Last edited: