luka

They should tell kids in school this. Yes drink your beers, take your drugs, enjoy yourself, have your mystic revelations but be aware of this tipping point. But then again when you're young you often want to explore this zone. It has its own burnt out glamour. Asks to be mapped. Im glad ive spent my time there. I hope I don't have to go back too often.

luka

And of course there is something infinitly worse beyond the upside-down. Being banished from the circle, in the outside where nothing coheres, who I am, no longer in the body, experience completely destroyed. That's the worst I've had. But there's something even worse than that which is demonic posession.

luka

I'm not there now. I'm slightly overextended, enough to remind me of the dangers, but not in hell, not yet, thankfully.

luka

But they are places I've been, and on multiple occasions. We have to acknowledge they exist. It's part of the territory. A very large part. You could get trapped there for years, God forbid.

luka

This third posted is sounding good to me now, with my animal spirits and speed of thought so drastically reduced by elephantine booze intake. Best 'pure' dance music mix I've heard since woebots Brit-Techno one

luka

This is my second time listening to it and it's sounding even better than the first time. So many tunes.

luka

Never realised the Todd Edwards as I am remix was so early. 1993 and got plenty of play 5, 6 years down the line. Just endured.