Trainers, sneakers, kicks and crepes

luka

I mostly wear Sauconys and Nikes.I wouldn't wear New Balance or Vans ever.

luka

I wouldn't wear Asics either but I don't hate them as much as I used to. I think I've been brainwashed ny seeing them so much on my instagram.com

luka

I like trainers cos it means you can wear shoes that aren't just black or brown and it makes your outfit more interesting also they are comfortable

luka

I seem to mostly buy aquas and baby blues and that but I do have some yellow ones and some mint ones and some bright orange and black ones and I want some red ones

droid

90ef5da1d125a9daf06bc060430774d6.jpg

Normal trainers arent durable enough. Used to wear Saviers , but then Nike bought them and shut them down. Ebay sales dried up a few years after. DVS all the way now.

hucks

Your Message Here
Got a pair of Air Jordans last month, fulfilling a lifetime's ambition. Have a lot of New Balance otherwise, mainly blue.

woops

is not like other people
i don't really wear trainers that much any more but i always went for indie converse. i had 9 pairs at one time. still got one pair even now

IdleRich

IdleRich
Adidas is one of the only brands I like. Not just in trainers, in anything, there isn't much where I go in a shop and look for a brand but with Adidas trainers I do. Though quite half-heartedly... normally I see how much they are and settle for one of those cheap ones like Lonsdale instead. It's just for five-a-side football anyway really so who cares.

martin

----
Black & white Converse - they go with anything. Black & white Adidas Spezials, for that proudly defending statues/pelting tourists with Stella bottles vibe.

I used to have Dunlop Green Flash when they were considered 'gypo gear', and was insulted by kids whose mums had bought them £80 trainers with pump-inflatable tongues. But the worst I ever saw were those half-shoe-half-trainer monstrosities that were all the rage with blokes in stripey shirts and bootcut jeans in the 2000s. Also trainers with zips up the sides: what the fuck's that about?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
For the record, I only own one Fred Perry parka and zero Stone Island.

The red laces are code for walking, not curb stomping.