Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1749

Thread: Trump

Rob Porter, Hope Hicks, Gates guilty plea, Manafort trial date, Sessions again, Gun control spinning, Ivanka FBI investigation, Kushner security clearance, Kushner loan scandal, possible McMaster departure, Kelly public shading, unplanned trade war, rapid poll decline.

This may be the most chaotic few weeks yet for Trump. Reports saying he is 'unglued and furious'.

Apparently Gary Cohn is on the way out - https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/06/u...n-resigns.html

not surprising, since he's a free trader who always argues against tariffs.

of course, there's word that trump is just talking about steel tariffs now because there's a special election in pennsylvania (the heart of steel country) this month, so he wants to curry favor with the remaining and former steel workers and his base. once the election is over, he'll probably back down or let it fade away unimplemented like he's done in the past (remember the transgender ban in the military?)

Mercenary scumbag Eric Prince meets Kremlin agent in remote island location to establish secret Russian contacts for Trump and then lies about it. Stormy Daniels sues over non disclosure agreement as Trump never actually signed it & Sanders admits Trump involvement, New evidence of Kushner back channel to Moscow, Nunberg meltdown gives credence to Trump/Russian hooker scandal, Tariff plans are signed and push ahead sparking potential trade war, TRUMP AGREES TO MEET KIM JONG-UN.

we'd scoff at the overabundance of these over-the-top plot twists if they appeared in a TV series, accuse them of jumping the shark. and yet, it's real life.

Has anyone read 'Fire and Fury' yet?

I was put off it a bit cos I heard an interview with the author and he sounds like a right prick

Quote Originally Posted by CORP$EY View Post
    Has anyone read 'Fire and Fury' yet?

I was put off it a bit cos I heard an interview with the author and he sounds like a right prick
    my wife bought it, partly as a joke and partly as a show of solidarity with the anti-trump effort. neither of us have read it yet.

and i don't have a problem with michael wolff, he's a shit stirrer who's not afraid to poke elites like murdoch and trump.

So now Tillerson goes to be replaced with the director of the CIA. He's keeping everyone on their toes, at least.

Apparently someone was lobbying to have Tillerson removed because he wouldn't back UAE against Qatar.

The BBC has obtained leaked emails that show a lobbying effort to get US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson sacked for failing to support the United Arab Emirates against regional rival Qatar. Major Trump fundraiser and UAE-linked businessman Elliott Broidy met US President Donald Trump in October 2017 and urged him to sack Mr Tillerson, the emails reveal.

In other emails, he calls the top US diplomat "a tower of Jello", "weak" and says he "needs to be slammed". Mr Broidy says Qatar hacked his emails. "We have reason to believe this hack was sponsored and carried out by registered and unregistered agents of Qatar seeking to punish Mr Broidy for his strong opposition to state-sponsored terrorism," a spokesman for the businessman said. He said some of the emails "may have been altered" but did not elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by baboon2004 View Post
    So now Tillerson goes to be replaced with the director of the CIA. He's keeping everyone on their toes, at least.
    Oh this is just too good. Trump has said he will condemn Russia if - IF! - it is found (how, exactly?) to be behind the Skripal poisoning in Salisbury. The recently sacked Tillerson, OTOH, has said the attack "clearly came from Russia".
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Well you don't necessarily have to get someone for the worst thing they've done in order to properly get them. Look at Al Capone.

Oh god yeah, the man was up to his eyeballs in heavy mob activity for decades before he ever went into politics. That's no secret at all.

Alex Jones liked
    War Room
    ‏ @WarRoomShow
    2h2 hours ago

Which of the following groups is the most anti-American?

ACLU
    56%Democrat Party
    28%CNN/ISIS
    5%MSNBC/MS-13