Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 1,531 to 1,534 of 1534

Thread: Trump

Just can't get my head around these women who had sex with Trump - I mean, the horror! The horror!

Money/fame must be a hell of an aphrodisiac

Quote Originally Posted by CORP$EY View Post
    Just can't get my head around these women who had sex with Trump - I mean, the horror! The horror!

Money/fame must be a hell of an aphrodisiac
    Have you ever seen a photo of him as a (much) younger man? Hard as it is to believe now, he actually used to be kind of handsome. A classic case of someone 'growing into the face they deserve'.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

today from axios:

To White House insiders, this is the most dangerous phase of Donald Trump's presidency so far, from the brewing trade war with China that he denies is a trade war, to the perilously spontaneous summit with North Korea.

The big picture:
    Checks are being ignored or have been eliminated, and critics purged as the president is filling time by watching Fox, and by eating dinner with people who feed his ego and conspiracy theories, and who drink in his rants.

Both sides are getting more polarized and dug in — making the daily reality more absurd, and the potential consequences less urgent and able to grab people’s serious attention.*

Trump’s closest confidants speak with an unusual level of concern, even alarm, and admit to being confused about what the president will do next — and why.