Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 1960

Thread: Trump

Fuck!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47688187

US President Donald Trump's campaign did not conspire with Russia during the 2016 election, a summary of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report says.

The allegation clouded the first two years of Mr Trump's presidency and his allies see the report's finding as a boost to his re-election chances.

But Attorney General William Barr's summary is inconclusive as to whether Mr Trump obstructed justice.
    So what now? Does this mean he's clear to run again next year?

Having repeatedly described the inquiry as a witch hunt, Mr Trump said it was an "illegal takedown that failed".
    Ha, but of course he is.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

he's definitely emboldened and will probably become even more assertive and aggressive. we can only hope the southern district of NY moves ahead with investigations and charges unrelated to Russian collusion, like the family business and foundation. still a glimmer of hope that don jr. gets nailed for something in their shady past.

I'm starting to wonder if he's pretty much bulletproof at this point.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    craner told me there's no way in the world trump wont serve a second term so maybe dont start counting your chickens just yet. mystic craner has spoken.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to craner For This Useful Post:

Its not good, but I don't think this is over yet.

The question is whether or not the report gets released. So far all we have is a Trump acolyte spinning it in the most positive way possible. This was always gonna happen as they have control of the narrative. If he was completely cleared the report would have been put out immediately.
    Last edited by droid; Yesterday at 05:12 PM.

Well it is, unambiguously, a pretty positive result for Trump. There must be other stuff in it they're keeping back, for now, but this is a huge propaganda win for him almost regardless of what else the report contains.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Trump will get a second term. The Dems will choose an identity-politics obsessed candidate without any knowledge of the economy. It's all set.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to firefinga For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by firefinga View Post
    The Dems will choose an identity-politics obsessed candidate without any knowledge of the economy.
    Well it worked for the GOP in 2016, so why not?
    Last edited by Mr. Tea; Yesterday at 08:18 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Jubilation in the trump camp tonight

https://twitter.com/mad_liberals/sta...64052047306754

Last time I saw this meme, when bitcoin was near $20000
    Last edited by HMGovt; Yesterday at 07:44 PM.