Page 133 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2047

Thread: Trump

a true statesman. you can please keep him for awhile?

Quote Originally Posted by other_life View Post
    oh jesus christ you people
    Did you see this recently? Trump's story has gone from "Russia had nothing to do with the election" to "Russia helped me get elected but it didn't involve me, personally".

h12-trump-mueller-tweet-russia-2.jpg
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

tea stick to writing ab the occult On God (you're good at that!). i literally do not give a fuck who got trump elected. who gives a fuck if its true? was nae me. could not stand liberals w baited breath at this russiagate shit. and it just goes ON
    he is impervious to every possible criticism. you can't Get Him. no Gotcha.
    and most liberals can not assimilate that, they can not deal with it, they can not begin to comprehend it.
    and they spin out so much and make so much noise bc of it it was right away, from go, worse than anything trump could do.
    in other news trump's Recent Looks are some uh
    reality collapse vibes in a big way.
    maybe even more than the "welcome to my realm"/eyes wide shut burger-spread shot (and that's pretty hard to top)
    D8LBHVhXsAITcYJ.jpg
    D8LBHVwXUAY9O3z.jpg
    190603-donald-trump-royal-family-getty-1160.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    It says bless the lads and it means bless the lads.
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmanbarty View Post
    i don't know, probably some marxist cultural theory or something
    https://manifestacionesoterica.bandcamp.com/

don't you get it? nobody's in the control room.

HE'S PLAYING YOU

You sound a bit star-struck, to be honest.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by other_life View Post
    HE'S PLAYING YOU
    I mean this sounds quite close to the 'seven dimensional chess' nonsense that was briefly popular after Trump first got elected. It's important to remember that he's more a symptom than a cause of what's going wrong, and has been allowed to get as far as he has because he's useful in enacting very traditional conservstive policies like tax cuts and deregulation of industry.

I dunno, perhaps I'm only telling you what you already think about him.

we agree that he's symptomatic and not causal. "seventh dimensional chess" it's not that deep, he's having a laugh, he's shitting on everything. when i say he's impervious it's not in the sense his supporters say, though it's difficult to english precisely what i mean. i'm less star struck and more Tired

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/08/n...n-charges.html

Will this just be the latest thing that we pray will bring down Trump (and any other guilty parties, Bill Clinton included) and won't?

What is it with powerful rich people and paedophilia? Is it just that a certain percentage will be paedophiles (who can indulge without being locked up) or is there some connection there between their need to dominate in general?

shits been goin on for millennia

It's the ultimate taboo, isn't it? Well I mean along with dead bodies or animals, I suppose. But there must be some thrill in doing something that, quite apart from being appallingly immoral, would get you thrown in jail for many years and treated as the worst of the worst even by murderers - if you were one 'little people', of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/08/n...n-charges.html

Will this just be the latest thing that we pray will bring down Trump (and any other guilty parties, Bill Clinton included) and won't?

What is it with powerful rich people and paedophilia? Is it just that a certain percentage will be paedophiles (who can indulge without being locked up) or is there some connection there between their need to dominate in general?
    I always assumed (paranoid) it was part of becoming powerful. That you need to be compromised to be powerful. That its part of the contract. That no one is allowed to be genuinely powerful. There has to be a web of what's that Russian word? Kompromat or whatever?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

I always assumed (paranoid) it was part of becoming powerful. That you need to be compromised to be powerful. That its part of the contract. That no one is allowed to be genuinely powerful. There has to be a web of what's that Russian word? Kompromat or whatever?
    I think the likely truth - that a man who chooses to behave like that because he enjoys it and because he can has become POTUS by more or less democratic means - is if anything much worse. Your idea kind of lets him off the hook. It's like Stannis burning his little girl because he thinks it's a grim necessity.

Yeah well we will never know so I'm not going to argue about it. I'm sure there's loads who do it cos they want to and feel they can get away with it too. But we are little people so we will always be in the dark.

https://www.thecut.com/2019/07/jeffr...al-family.html

I think Luka is likely closest to the truth. To be allowed in the club you probably have to pass initiation rites. Things beyond our imagination. They probably keep proof of it to use against you if you step out of line.
    Took a rest stop that wasn't on the schedule