Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137
Results 2,041 to 2,047 of 2047

Thread: Trump

Quote Originally Posted by craner View Post
    I think Droid is consistently overoptimistic about Trump's imminent downfall. It's a persistent trait I've noticed.
    I don't think credible accusations of child rape will bring him down, for various reasons.

The remarks about him getting turned on by the girl looking like his daughter are beyond gross but also entirely believable.

Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    The remarks about him getting turned on by the girl looking like his daughter are beyond gross but also entirely believable.

To me it's kinda obvious that Trump only values women for their looks and perceived desirability - so he can use them as a kinda of scoring system when competing with other men. So when he compliments his daughter he only has the vocabulary of going on about what a stunner etc not that he doesn't want to fuck her, he probably does, it's just that he doesn't have the brains to disguise that by saying other things about her cos he doesn't know other ways in which women can be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    Both Republics and Democrats are funded by billionaires, right? So what actually separates the two parties - is it just a comparitively superficial difference over race, gender and sexuality?
    in some ways, yes, but there are definite differences.

in general terms, republicans are for smaller government (aka, fewer social services and business/environmental regulations), lower taxes (since the government will need less revenue if it offers fewer social services), pro business, against providing "favoritism" to minorities, and (bringing in a touch of libertarianism) a belief that everyone should fend for themselves instead of "relying on government handouts".

in general terms, democrats believe the government can do good for society and gravitate towards a larger government that provides services, supports programs that help minorities, also one that protects people via business/environmental regulations.

no reason why powerful rich folks can't exist on either side. bill gates and George Soros donate millions to causes typically viewed as falling on the democratic side.

Quote Originally Posted by IdleRich View Post
    To me it's kinda obvious that Trump only values women for their looks and perceived desirability - so he can use them as a kinda of scoring system when competing with other men. So when he compliments his daughter he only has the vocabulary of going on about what a stunner etc not that he doesn't want to fuck her, he probably does, it's just that he doesn't have the brains to disguise that by saying other things about her cos he doesn't know other ways in which women can be good.
    I see what you're saying but yeah, the filthy old cunt blatantly wants to fuck her.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Quote Originally Posted by IdleRich View Post
    If he hasn't already.
    04-13a-shudder.gif

I wonder if any studios are planning on a new adaptation of Dune for film or TV in the near future? You could have great fun making the Baron Harkonnen look as much like Trump as you could get away with.