Corpsey

bandz ahoy
'[–]BlatantConservative 720 points 7 hours ago*
One of the documents released claims Trump followed the Obamas to Russia and rented out the room that they stayed in. Then, in order to defile the bed the Obamas were just in, he hired a bunch of prostitutes to give him a golden shower and have sex with him.
If this is true, just wow.'

:crylarf:

Full dossier here: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
BuzzFeed publishes unsubstantiated report on Trump, raising ethics questions

Site posted documents about his purported behaviour in Russia with a warning that they contained errors and were ‘unverified and potentially unverifiable’

Now this illustrates a thorny dilemma for progressive news media: stick to stories that can to some reasonable extent be verified (and therefore hobble your potential for propagandizing against the relentless onslaught of a reactionary media that often has scant regard for the truth, or openly scorns the very concept), or 'sink to their level' for the purpose of fighting the good fight, with all the risks that go along with that?

Not that HuffPo is this great beacon of journalistic integrity in the first place, but at the same time it's not World Weekly News, either.

vimothy

yurp
Russia is alleged to have helped out/blackmailed Trump because he would be useful in discrediting democracy.

But publicising such allegations makes them much more effective, so it would be a strange sort of Deep State own goal, if it's true.

luka

But publicising such allegations makes them much more effective, so it would be a strange sort of Deep State own goal, if it's true.

well this is why i find the reading of this as a 'war in heaven' so compelling

luka

it's like organised crime though. you might hear rumours about the hunt syndicate or the adams family or whatever but are you ever going to know exactly whos doing what what where how nah course not. you just trying to read shadows

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Currently the claim that 4Chan managed to hoax the intelligence services (specifically about #GoldenShowerGate) is doing the rounds, but there are also claims that the 4chan stuff is being planted by pro-Trump/Russian bots.

It's all very confusing.

firefinga

well, the rumors aren't that new, I think I remember reading something bout that a couple weeks/months ago (or maybe this farce is so absurd I am already unintentionally making up memories here).

But thing is, Trumps sex-boasting from the past makes the possibility of such an event quite plausible.

So, if such a sex tape exists, Putin would have a very effective tool in his hands to steer Trump in desired directions.

But it would of course also play into the hands of Trump opposers along the line such a disgraceful president is simply not bearable.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
But it would of course also play into the hands of Trump opposers along the line such a disgraceful president is simply not bearable.

You might have thought that rape and sexual assault accusations from a number of women, one of whom was 13 at the time of her alleged rape, would have done enough damage to render him unelectable. But apparently not.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
He's truly a Goldwater Republican.

Haha, post of the year so far! Might have to steal this.

Maybe R Kelly can perform at the Inauguration.

I was about to suggest Sasha Grey, but she's actually pretty cool and I'm sure wouldn't want to have anything to do with a slimeball like Trump.

Last edited:

firefinga

You might have thought that rape and sexual assault accusations from a number of women, one of whom was 13 at the time of her alleged rape, would have done enough damage to render him unelectable. But apparently not.

Well, these were allegations during the campaign without any evidence, right? (I didn't follow this closely).

Whereas an actual tape in the hands of another state's secret service is a whole other dimension - now that he is actually going to BE president.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Well, these were allegations during the campaign without any evidence, right? (I didn't follow this closely).

Whereas an actual tape in the hands of another state's secret service is a whole other dimension - now that he is actually going to BE president.

Right, but at present the existence of the tape is itself just an allegation.

Leo

if he survived pussygate, chances are he wouldn't be affected by water(sports)gate.

speculation on my part but can't help wondering about the business dealings. it doesn't seem particularly far-fetched that trump was once bailed out by shady russians -- the government? russian mob? -- and to some degree coordinated with them during the campaign. it would explain why he's constantly praising them, backing off confrontation, denigrating intelligence reports, etc. my gut says they're holding something over his head.

firefinga

Right, but at present the existence of the tape is itself just an allegation.

Of course it is and even in its "alleged" status it serves a function - to discredit Trump. Maybe even to discredit democracy too in a sort of metaphotical way along the lines look how morally corrupt western democracy is that let's such a person be it's most powerful leader. Quite many perspectives to look at this.

At a second thought, that guy can't be any more "discredited" as he has been doing to himself without much of an effect.

Last edited:

firefinga

if he survived pussygate, chances are he wouldn't be affected by water(sports)gate.

speculation on my part but can't help wondering about the business dealings. it doesn't seem particularly far-fetched that trump was once bailed out by shady russians -- the government? russian mob? -- and to some degree coordinated with them during the campaign. it would explain why he's constantly praising them, backing off confrontation, denigrating intelligence reports, etc. my gut says they're holding something over his head.

Enough with the gate already :mad::p

But yeah it's all very plausible. But his liking for Putin could also simply stem from the fact he is just another boastful "alpha male". (kitchenpsychology alert)