Page 54 of 114 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

lovemesomeZH FreezeThese Jan 30, 2017 7:56 AM

As a WOMEN, I like the ban since German, etc.. women are being RAPED by these people. This is what is in store for women in AMerica if we take in savages. Now, I for one, carry a weapon and have NO PROBLEM shooting the dick off of one of these idiots if they tried that crap with me. Just saying.
    BabaLooey's picture
    BabaLooey lovemesomeZH Jan 30, 2017 8:05 AM

You go girl. You rock. More like YOU are needed here in this country.
    Obadiah's picture
    Obadiah lovemesomeZH Jan 30, 2017 8:32 AM

Pull that trigger grrrll with rightous indignation Yes
    Knob Creek's picture
    Knob Creek lovemesomeZH Jan 30, 2017 8:47 AM

Although shooting their dicks off would be poetic justice, always aim center mass and stop the threat. Shoot their dicks off after they're down ;^)

NoPension Fred C Dobbs Jan 30, 2017 8:40 AM

Useful idiots.

I truly, truly believe....the left feels they genuinely hold moral high ground here. That Islam will, in the end, be magnanimous for the assistance in getting and establishing a foothold.

We know....beyond any and all doubt.... these lefttard liberal assholes will be at the top of the head chopping list. EVERTHING the left stands for is against the values of Islam. After Islam is finished using these fucking assholes to achieve their ends, it's off with their heads.
    Oldwood's picture
    Oldwood NoPension Jan 30, 2017 8:33 AM

Progressives use multiculturalism and social deviancy to keep us divided and these policies satiate their minions indoctrinated self hatred and need to self destruct. The only way they have of reinforcing their self worth is through self sacrifice, and they will happily take the non-believers down with them. Is there any wonder why the attract and are attracted to cults equally in love with self destructive lifestyles?

Anything that is contrary to tradition values....Those things that put us on top, is what they hate.
    Nunyadambizness's picture
    Nunyadambizness Oldwood Jan 30, 2017 10:17 AM

I would also add, anything that is anti-Christian.
    Nunyadambizness's picture
    Nunyadambizness NoPension Jan 30, 2017 10:16 AM

Liberalism is a mental disorder. Anyone who truly believes the bullshit that is espoused by leftists seriously has some mental and emotional issues. Most of those who espouse it don't believe it, they just use it for their own aggrandizement.

I shudder to think where you're trawling this stuff from or what it's doing to your brain.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

“Get used to it. @POTUS is a man of action and impact. Promises made, promises kept. Shock to the system. And he's just getting started.”

Donald Trump removes the judiciary from being listed as part of the Government on White House website

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7552566.html

Quote Originally Posted by sadmanbarty View Post
    Donald Trump removes the judiciary from being listed as part of the Government on White House website

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7552566.html
    I don't think it was there in the first place. Fake place.

I just administered a severe setback to trumps agenda by standing on the street with some other people for a bit. People Power

The acting attorney general was fired for defying Trump.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7554446.html

https://apnews.com/80497cfb5f054c9b8...ed-in-3-states

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A man who President Donald Trump has promoted as an authority on voter fraud was registered to vote in multiple states during the 2016 presidential election, the Associated Press has learned.

Donald Trump should be invited to make an official State Visit because he is the leader of a free world and U.K. is a country that supports free speech and does not believe that people that appose our point of view should be gagged.

The Immigration Ban is a Headfake, and We’re Falling For It

When I read about the incredibly active first week of the Trump administration, I struggle with two competing narratives about what’s really going on. The first story is simple: the administration is just doing what it said it would do, literally keeping its campaign promises. Lots of people won’t agree, but it’s playing to its base. They’re also not really good at this whole government thing yet, so implementation is shaky. The second is more sinister: the administration is deliberately testing the limits of governmental checks and balances to set up a self-serving, dangerous consolidation of power.

A legitimate argument can be made for the former: a relatively extreme and inexperienced administration was just put in place, and they haven’t yet figured out the nuances of government. But a few of the events in the past 72 hours —the intentional inclusion of green card holders in the immigration order, the DHS defiance of a federal judge, and the timing of Trump’s shakeup of the National Security Council — have pointed to a larger story. Even worse, if that larger story is true, if the source of this week’s actions is a play to consolidate power, it’s going really well so far. And that’s because mostly everyone — including those in protests shutting down airports over the weekend— are playing right into the administration’s hand.
    [in the minds of the administration]When the dust settles, we have 100% of the Executive Order we originally wanted, we’ve tested the loyalty of a department we’ll need later on, we’ve proven we can ignore an entire branch of government, and we’ve slipped in some subtle moves that will make the next test even easier.

We’ve just tested the country’s willingness to capitulate to a fascist regime.
    https://medium.com/@jakefuentes/the-...0c5#.c53zkd14q

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Leo For This Useful Post:

Im deeply skeptical of the mastermind theories. There is a plan no doubt, but I don't think its particularly sophisticated or well executed.

One of the greatest tragedies in all this is that people seem to think David Frum is now someone you should listen to rather than someone who's smug war mongering face should be shat on forever.

trump has succeeded so far -- in the primaries and general election -- by running what most view as a dumpster fire operation, but i wonder if he and his henchmen are crazy like a fox. by normal standards, they are a shitshow, but they don't seem to be playing by the normal rules. they don't care if things are finely tuned and smoothly implemented...in fact, generating a certain degree of chaos appears to be their means of keeping opposition off balance and them coming out ahead.

i know what you're saying, droid, but i'm starting to think we might not be able view the administration through the traditional prism of how things work and goals are achieved.