luka

it is reality show but also presumably reality, in some sense or other. you just ask yourself sometimes, when are people going to say, uh, what are you doing? are you insane? you have to leave now, sorry

Leo

it is reality show but also presumably reality, in some sense or other. you just ask yourself sometimes, when are people going to say, uh, what are you doing? are you insane? you have to leave now, sorry

unfortunately, i think we still have a ways to go before that point...he's only been in office for six months!

also, the GOP base doesn't live in reality. they still love him as much as ever and think it's great that he's brought chaos to the washington power structure. hell, a poll this week even said half of GOP voters believe trump won the popular vote.

one can only hope that mueller's investigation gets deep into the trump family business, at which point trump will truly freak out and engage in such a level of obstruction of justice that GOP congressmen will have no choice but to seek his removal, regardless of what the base says.

then again, that scenario would result in president pence, which would be pretty bad too.

craner

Beast of Burden
Did anyone see The Mooch vs. Emily Maitlis the other night? It was pretty spectacular.

Edit: here you go:

Last edited:

firefinga

I mean it's actually bizarrely sad. A reality-TV clown poses as an anti-establishment crusader (despite being establishment himself all his fucking life) and wins the presidency with this stunt. Intends to push through policies which will hurt his voters the most - and those fools applaude in rage:mad:

My personal opinion still is: the GOP puppetmasters still need that fool to further the tax cuts for the fat cats (temselves). After that's finally done, they don't need him any longer and he'll be burned at the stake

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Scaramucci is clearly A) a minor character from The Sopranos, and B) the sleazy businessman from Futurama:

DFb7eUbWAAEM-Dt.jpg

(not my observation, I hasted to add - but it's a good 'un)

Last edited:

Leo

Did anyone see The Mooch vs. Emily Maitlis the other night? It was pretty spectacular.

Edit: here you go:

oh man, what a slick character. typical fast-talking wall streeter, a trump mini-me with slightly better vocabulary.

here's a sneak peak inside the mooch's most recent communications department meeting:

EDIT: and...now reince can be spicer's partner on "dancing with the stars".

also...trump, in a speech today to law enforcement officials, addressing police brutality: "Please don't be too nice. Like, when you put somebody in a car and you're protecting their head…I say, 'You can take the hand away, okay?'"

Last edited:

Leo

Why ‘the Mooch’ Whacked Reince Priebus

“Trump is unhappy whenever he gets bad press,” a source close to the president told me recently, explaining his sour mood. “Someone must be blamed. He’s not going to blame himself....and that someone is Sean Spicer and Reince Priebus.”

They were easy marks, since, with their histories of establishment conservatism and their lack of New York cred, they never quite felt like Trump guys. In and out of the White House, Priebus was referred to by all manner of derogatory nicknames centered on the male anatomy, like Rancid Penis, Reince Penis, The Penis, and Little Penis. And the president, according to various reports, took great joy in humiliating him, too, even once ordering him to kill a fly during a meeting.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/why-the-mooch-whacked-reince-priebus.html

Leo

I note that Mrs Mooch filed for divorce from The Mooch yesterday.

What a week it has been!

according to the ny post, she actually filed three weeks ago but news just broke a couple of days ago. also, she was nine months pregnant at the time!

craner

Beast of Burden
according to the ny post, she actually filed three weeks ago but news just broke a couple of days ago. also, she was nine months pregnant at the time!

Fake News, Alternative Facts, or Asymmetrical Loyalty? It's so hard to tell now.

We are in the Era of The Mooch. A new paradigm.

Leo

c'mon craner, try to keep up...the mooch is scooched!

no one talks about bannon's self-gratification skills and lives.

Last edited:

Leo

jared and ivanka deployed the mooch as a reince-seeking missile, that was his chief (only?) duty.

according to nymag:
"Kelly was “dismayed” by the [mooch's new yorker] interview and “found it abhorrent and embarrassing” for Trump, the Washington Post reports. The president, who initially liked what he read, eventually decided that he’s the only one in the White House who should speak like a drunken sailor."

EDIT: i know i'm getting carried away here but this is just too good to pass up. spicer quit because of the mooch, who took down priebus, who was replaced by kelly, who took down the mooch. another way to look at it: in just the past 10 days, the mooch got a job, had a baby, ended his marriage, lost a job. so much winning!

Last edited: