Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

i like young alt-nerd steven miller going on the sunday morning shows and saying trump's power and authority is vast and "will not be questioned."

trudeau knows what's up

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    trudeau knows what's up
    gemeinsame-pressekonferenz-des.jpg
    yeah he does

...and the toast is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    Trump doesn't appear to have an Achille's anything. The fact that he's not doing about a hundred years in jail in testament to that,
    The Republicans still need him for the Obamacare dismantling/tax reduction thing. When that's through, all bets are off

Flynn gone. Blood in the water.

Imagine this was Hillary Clinton's National Security Advisor resigning, less than a month into her term, after undermining US policy towards Russia and then lying about it. How aggressively would House Republicans be investigating what Clinton and everyone around her knew, and when they knew it?

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Imagine this was Hillary Clinton's National Security Advisor resigning, less than a month into her term, after undermining US policy towards Russia and then lying about it. How aggressively would House Republicans be investigating what Clinton and everyone around her knew, and when they knew it?
    Also somewhat funny that right wing conspiracy nutters claim this resignation is proof of Trump NOT being in Putin's pockets. Just following that to declare Flynn's resignation is a "concerted attack of the establishment" on Trump.

Postindustrial towns go for Democrats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.e7fa9037be3b

Mike Cernovich
    ���� Retweeted
    Jack Posobiec ‏@JackPosobiec 13h13 hours ago

Only the GOP cuck establishment cares what the Fake News media says. They are behind this.

And they will be dealt with

Mike Cernovich
    ���� Retweeted
    Luke Rudkowski ‏@Lukewearechange 13h13 hours ago

Luke Rudkowski Retweeted Mike Cernovich

����

its not looking good, Flynn was a target for exposing U.S ISIS ties in the middle east a big target of revenge by the deep state

Luke Rudkowski added,
    Mike Cernovich
    ���� @Cernovich
    Media got a scalp.

Everyone now has "proof" of the Russia narrative.…
    32 replies 286 retweets 365 likes
    Mike Cernovich
    ���� Retweeted
    Loelesko32 ‏@lose43ses3 13h13 hours ago

@Cernovich Part of 2018 push should be to get Gen. Flynn to run for congress against a Cuck. Rallying cry for patriots!
    Last edited by luka; 14-02-2017 at 04:52 PM.

The Progressives that control both parties are not going to give up their control easily.

Trump is boxed in. The Bush Crime Family which includes the Clintons and the Obamas in my mind are taking control. With democrats filing first step for impeachment and republicans threatening to join them, the deep state have affective control of Trump. With Flynn gone where is Trump going to get game theory? All this leads to a serious confrontation no matter what.

Dear #TheResistance - you are literally on the same side as the military industrial complex that is trying to sink Trump

Resistance my ass.
    57 Antworten 234 Retweets 733 Gefällt mir

Up to 50 Obama holdover "sleeper cells" lurking within Trump administration. Priebus knows who they are.

The #FlynnResignation is part of a concerted deep state effort to undermine, infiltrate & sabotage Trump.

Soros Funds Google to Stop Populist Le Pen

A few copy n paste jobs from one of the most delirious ones (right wing conspiracy nut twitter feeds, I mean)

Gotta watch the other channel

the expert has spoken:

after spending the weekend talking to friends who work in dc i can safely(well, 'accurately'...) post the following things:
    1-the russian dossier on trump is real. 100% real. he's being blackmailed by the russian government, not just for being peed
    on by russian hookers, but for much more nefarious things.
    2-the trump administration is in collusion with the russian government, and has been since day one.
    3-the trump administration needs a war, most likely with iran. at present they are putting u.s warships off the coast
    of iran in the hope that iran will attack one of the ships and give the u.s a pretense for invasion.
    4-there are right wing plans to get rid of trump. he's a drain on their fundraising and their approval ratings, and the gop and koch
    brothers and other u.s right wing groups are planning to get rid of trump.
    5-intelligence agencies around the world, and here in the u.s, are horrified by the incompetence of the trump administration, and are
    working to present information that will lead to high level firings and, ultimately, impeachment.
    i'm writing these things so that when/if these things happen there will be a public record beforehand.
    these are truly baffling and horrifying times, as we have an incompetent president who is essentially owned by a foreign power.
    -moby

Mr. Privilege • 8 hours ago

Disappointed. Something has to be done about this spook/leftist insurgency. Trump needs to go full-Stalin here and gut the CIA of all registered Democrats and Obama supporters.

thatindividual • 10 hours ago

We can find a new leader, but we cannot find a new cause.

Trump let us down bigtime, showed an enormous weakness. Peer pressure. Been in the bubble too long already cares more what those around him think of him than us. His whole staff, even Bannon. Already been in DC too long.

Big mistake to stop his rallies with the people, and getting out among us to keep his finger on the pulse. Only pulse he hears now is media's and DC's heartbeat.

Tweet the hell out of him and his staff on Twitter. #StandWithFlynn

Righteousness never changes, only people.

Share ›

unseen1 thatindividual • 9 hours ago

It wasn't peer pressure. It goes much deeper than the Washington. The washpost is the CIA. Just like CNN is the state department. Think Brennan and his blackhats within the CIA. This is a major victory for the Obama shadow gov.

Pres trump was checkmated by the blackhats and media on Flynn he had no choice. If he kept Flynn the blackhats had an excuse to not give him Intel. If he fired Flynn it hurts his base support.

Share ›

thatindividual unseen1 • 9 hours ago

I hear you, but then that was a weakness.

He could have refused his resignation, and we would have all risen up to support him in droves. Now, not so much. As Mike said, I am inclined the same way - I don't feel enthused for Trump anymore. Not right now. But I am still enthused for our cause. I will always, God willing, stand for righteousness and the defense of the innocent. It is the only way to keep God's grace.

If Trump doesn't do that, then he, as the builder, builds in vain. I won't waste my time supporting something built on sand.

Share ›

unseen1 thatindividual • 9 hours ago

I hear you but this is war. The enemy just executed a successful mission to take out a one of our divisions. They surrounded Flynn attacked and shut off any chance of resupply. Pres Trump had two choice retreat and gain better ground or attack into overwhelming strength. It was a command decision. I'm not sure I agree with the decision either but I understand why he did it and it had nothing to do with giving into the press

Libertas • 6 hours ago

Flynn didn't understand the power of confirmation bias in action. As I said at the time, the Deep State set up this bomb months ago and Flynn, by saying too much, set off the tripwire. Unfortunately, he made it too easy.

Also recall that while the CIA was basically allowing it to happen (John Kerry is on tape as saying so), DIA, which Flynn ran, sounded off the alarm on ISIS the earliest. Even in 2014 Obama dismissed them as "the jayvee team." That assessment was humiliated. This was a turf war and CIA, through its unofficial PR firm, Jeff Bezos' blog (formerly WaPo) got the scalp it wanted.

Remember that Flynn was really the only one telling the truth about Islam (that it's more a political ideology than a religion). The Islamists wanted Flynn gone because of it. CIA wanted Flynn gone because he embarrassed them on ISIS and their precious war in Syria. The media now smells blood in the water and are already declaring that Bannon and Miller are next, and of course now the seditious left have confirmation bias that they're doing a good job and will be emboldened.

And now McCain and his girlfriend Lindsey are pushing the compromised goon Petraeus as Flynn's replacement.

Is this a mortal blow? No, of course not, but it's the first real defeat in months. They took a front line trench. I'm confident that if Flynn just held out for a week it would've blown over. Alas, it wasn't to be. Once it appeared that Flynn lied to Pence (or so we were told by "anonymous sources") and dragged him through the mud on national television there was a major sticking point.

The only good thing about this is that Flynn was a hawk against Iran, but his replacement likely will be also.

Trump needs to clean house of the high level Obama holdovers, fast though. There needs to be a major purge ASAP. And he needs to keep Kellyanne, Bannon, and Miller away from any unforced errors.

evilwhitemalempire • 8 hours ago

"Trump should have disbanded the White House Press Corps"
    -------------------
    I'd go a big step further.
    I have argued that Trump should really stop what he's doing and spend the next 4 years doing everything (and I mean everything) in his power to bring down mainstream media in general.
    It's that important.
    Without the media the sheeple can then be deprogrammed and then it will be possible to run our enemies out of the country for good.
    THEN all the deportations (and the rest) can commence unfettered.
    Last edited by luka; 14-02-2017 at 07:10 PM.