Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1240

Thread: Trump

It's impossible to get carried away with this narrative. It's a step ahead of your wildest fantasies.

Shows what a survivor Kelly A-C is though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Leo For This Useful Post:

Superbly entertaining.... Any pigeon breeding club is run better than a "Trump Whitehouse"

Thank heavens the propaganda offices are already preparing the current boogie men "threat" - Maduro and Kim Jong Un.

The Best Quotes From Trump’s Embarrassing Unpublished WSJ Interview

Last week, President Trump sat down in the Oval Office with editors and reporters from The Wall Street Journal for a 45-minute interview that produced a few bits of news, including Trump saying “tax the rich people” and declaring months in advance that Iran will be noncompliant with its nuclear deal.

The WSJ published excerpts from the interview, but kept the full transcript under wraps — until now. Tuesday, Politico stepped in and published the transcript, which it says “has circulated around the Journal newsroom as well as among others in New York and Washington.”

It’s not hard to see why. The interview is full of embarrassing exchanges and the bizarre turns of phrase Trump has made part of the American political lexicon (get ready for a sequel to “no puppet”). Here are quotes that stand out most.

On Jared Kushner: “He’s a good — he’s a good boy.”

On calling the U.K. Britain: “I mean, you don’t hear the word Britain anymore. It’s very interesting. It’s like, nope.”

On the future of the British Open if Scotland leaves the U.K.: “One little thing, what would they do with the British Open if they ever got out? They’d no longer have the British Open.”

On whether his speech to the Boy Scouts received mixed reviews: “I’d be the first to admit mixed. I’m a guy that will tell you mixed. There was no mix there. That was a standing ovation from the time I walked out to the time I left, and for five minutes after I had already gone. There was no mix.”

On the reaction to the speech from the head of the Boy Scouts, who later apologized for Trump’s political attacks: “And I got a call from the head of the Boy Scouts saying it was the greatest speech that was ever made to them, and they were very thankful. So there was — there was no mix.”

On conversations with foreign leaders about their domestic economies: “So I deal with foreign countries, and despite what you may read I have unbelievable relationships with all of the foreign leaders. They like me. I like them. You know, it’s amazing. So I’ll call, like, major — major countries, and I’ll be dealing with the prime minister or the president. And I’ll say, how are you doing? Oh, don’t know, don’t know, not well, Mr. President, not well. I said, well, what’s the problem? Oh, GDP 9 percent, not well. And I’m saying to myself, here we are at like 1 percent, dying, and they’re at 9 percent and they’re unhappy.”

On his astonishment upon learning about the large populations of other countries: “And then you call places like Malaysia, Indonesia, and you say, you know, how many people do you have? And it’s pretty amazing how many people they have.”

in the "why doesn't this surprise me?" department, some momentary comic relief:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3429928

trump-eclipse.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by firefinga View Post
    Me neither. Trump is - astonishingly I might add - working his campaign promises point by point. In that respect, he is the most "honest" politician I have ever witnessed.

However, Bannon is the one to watch.
    LOL @ myself here. Roughly half a year later, I can say Boy was I wrong. What exactly has Trump REALLY achieved in those seven months? Apart from this absolutley idiotic "transgender ban" in the US-military?

The Bannon part of my posting still true, though.

with flynn, bannon and gorka out, trump is now surrounded by more moderate republicans. and knowing trump, he will feel they're trying to push him in a more moderate direction and will kick back at them, doubling down on the dumb nationalist bullshit (like the pardon of sheriff joe).

brietbart will post stories about how the "globalists" are turning trump into a pussy who's unable to fulfill his MAGA promises, which will get under his thin skin and push him further into insanity overdrive...at which point, he will 1) quit, 2) be removed from office, or 3) instigate nuclear winter.
    Last edited by Leo; 29-08-2017 at 10:26 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Leo For This Useful Post:

Yup. Its in his nature. Like the scorpion and the frog.

So now it looks like there may have been laundered donations from Russia to the RNC?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ations-n797816

I mean this is obviously speculative but imagine if Paul Ryan et al turn out to be compromised too!

best recent news: mueller working with ny state attorney general, implying charges might be brought by state prosecutors. trump has authority to pardon people found guilt of federal crimes, but has no jurisdiction to pardon for state crimes.

the trump administration are a bunch of day traders, a crew of short-sighted checkers players while mueller is playing chess and five steps ahead of them all. fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Leo; 01-09-2017 at 01:39 PM.

And they would have got away with it, too - if it wasn't for that meddling brain damage!

The Felix Sater stuff is amazing. Its an endless deluge of grotesques. Vermin scurrying into the light after King Rat takes over the house.
    Last edited by droid; 01-09-2017 at 11:08 AM.

what we're dealing with here:

Trumpís daughter Ivanka and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, were also in Bedminster that weekend, and Kushner was reportedly in favor of firing Comey. (The Times notes that rain forced Trump to cancel his tee time with legendary golfer Greg Norman, contributing to his noxious mood.)

Trump Administration Rejects Study Showing Positive Impact of Refugees

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/1...il0=y&referer=