Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1392

Thread: Trump

read this luka

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v39/n04/sidney...e-trump-family

it is written by a former aide and (current?) chum of the Clintons, but goes into the history of Trump and his family, his involvement in organised crime, etc.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Corpsey For This Useful Post:

https://shareblue.com/trump-ends-hom...me-in-7-years/

Every fucking day I read about another terrible thing this (I feel like there should be a new insult invented for what Trump is - maybe Trump will become an insult, like Hitler) has done.

It's really astounding how that guy fulfills every conceivable cliche regarding a rich (although unclear how rich that clown actually is, my suspicion: gilded not gold) , ignorant, megalomaniac, callous, egocentric asshole.

Evidence for Trump being a terrible businessman and an economic ignoramus, handily collected by a redditor

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...hy_trump_is_a/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Leo For This Useful Post:

Jones v Moore today. Average polls have Moore leading at about 2-2.5 points, with a polling error up to 9 points. High quality polls showing Jones leading by up to 10 points. I have a feeling Jones will take it, but everything is dependent on turnout.

i fear people don't want to admit to a pollster that they are voting for an accused pedophile, so moore could have actually have a bigger lead. tough call at this point.

Moore scores higher in home robocalls its true, but the quality polls which show Jones with a big lead are face to face/cell calls.

Basically, its a toss up.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    i fear people don't want to admit to a pollster that they are voting for an accused pedophile, so moore could have actually have a bigger lead. tough call at this point.
    It's a shame that Moore is still on the ballot in the first place. But also shows how the Republicans even take advantage of the Weinstein-aftermath.

And then I am sure u got plenty of people who believe this to be just a democrat/"fake news" conspiracy anyways.

as much as i hate to give republicans credit, national republicans (the republican national committee, GOP establishment, sitting GOP senators) as well as donald trump were not moore supporters. they all supported luther strange in the alabama primary, but were then stuck with moore when he beat strange in the primary.

now they lose either way: if moore loses, they lose a senate seat and if moore wins, they go into the midterms and 2020 elections branded as the new GOP: the Grand Old Pedo party.

He arrived at the polling station with his wife, both riding horses. Pure Alabama! How can he lose?

Yeah, and he nearly fell off!

Turnout looks high. Im sticking with my gut.

I visited Montgomery in 2015. A very sedate and boring city, considering its horrific past.

the key might be republican voters who are appalled by moore but hate democrats too much to vote for doug jones, so they just decide not to vote at all.

even getting out the black vote in historic numbers won't be enough for a jones win. he needs either win over some republicans, or get them to stay home.

That's quite a sensational victory for the Dems in Alabama.