Page 98 of 121 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1802

Thread: Trump

Special elections arent concrete indicators, but there is a definite trend emerging here.

These kids are something else. Imagine being 16, 17, 18, suffering huge trauma and then doing something like this

The father of a dead 17 year old was at that ridiculous Trump meeting and all over US cable news last night. The strength is unimaginable.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to droid For This Useful Post:

Wow yeah, seriously impressive.

Edit: the USA now has more guns that people, fact fans. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estima...ita_by_country
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

met my american mate today and he thinks theres a good chance trump will be the president to introduce gun control.

Huh, I'll believe that when I see it. Would not go down well with his core voter base, to say the least.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

the issue is trump has no core beliefs, he's just a typical fast-taking bullshitting NY real estate guy who's only interest is self interest and will say pretty much anything at any time if he thinks it will gain him some advantage. he may very well try to move on this if he thinks it will get his poll numbers up and turn public opinion against the mueller probe. as tea said, it won't be easy since it goes against his base and the NRA but he may make the calculation that he can pull it off and come out ahead.

remember, this is the guy who has managed to convince conservatives that putin is an ok guy and russia is nothing to be worried about (despite every intelligence agency on earth concluding that they influenced our election), and convinced budget-hawk republicans that skyrocketing deficits are ok. i never imagined anyone would be able to do those things, but he has, so you never know.

personally, i don't think he will make a notable difference on the issue. he will preside over a very (very) modest change in gun laws and claim it to be an amazing victory, but it will be fairly meaningless in the scheme of things and have negligible positive impact.

my
    Last edited by luka; 15-03-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    met my american mate today and he thinks theres a good chance trump will be the president to introduce gun control.
    He's now suggested giving teachers a bonus if they undergo gun training: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/22/p...ing/index.html

Omigod if one of them is for Farage that would be sooooo sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    He's now suggested giving teachers a bonus if they undergo gun training: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/22/p...ing/index.html
    a friend posted on FB: "I make a living teaching. I barely trust my colleagues & me to fix a paper jam in our copier, let alone to handle firearms at work."

#DavidHogg is a #CrisisActors #Parkland is a #FalseFlag it did not happen #ParklandHoax #ParklandFalseFlag