Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Huh, I'll believe that when I see it. Would not go down well with his core voter base, to say the least.

Leo

the issue is trump has no core beliefs, he's just a typical fast-taking bullshitting NY real estate guy who's only interest is self interest and will say pretty much anything at any time if he thinks it will gain him some advantage. he may very well try to move on this if he thinks it will get his poll numbers up and turn public opinion against the mueller probe. as tea said, it won't be easy since it goes against his base and the NRA but he may make the calculation that he can pull it off and come out ahead.

remember, this is the guy who has managed to convince conservatives that putin is an ok guy and russia is nothing to be worried about (despite every intelligence agency on earth concluding that they influenced our election), and convinced budget-hawk republicans that skyrocketing deficits are ok. i never imagined anyone would be able to do those things, but he has, so you never know.

personally, i don't think he will make a notable difference on the issue. he will preside over a very (very) modest change in gun laws and claim it to be an amazing victory, but it will be fairly meaningless in the scheme of things and have negligible positive impact.

luka

#DavidHogg is a #CrisisActors #Parkland is a #FalseFlag it did not happen #ParklandHoax #ParklandFalseFlag

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Was reading yesterday how victims of shootings have had to move and assume new identities to escape the death threats from crazed conspiracy theorists

It's a society driven mad by TV

droid

The harassment and threats against Sandy Hook parents should have been stomped flat at the time. Despicable behaviour, on par with Reddit & 4chan LULZ at parents of kids who'd killed themselves.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Was reading yesterday how victims of shootings have had to move and assume new identities to escape the death threats from crazed conspiracy theorists

It's a society driven mad by TV

Some woke bellend made a video about how the 7/7 bombings were a government false-flag operation and mailed copies to survivors and victims' relatives, which I'm sure they loved to bits.

Last edited:

luka

Alex Jones: We Are Approaching Hitler-Level Censorship
Alex Jones is joined by Milo Yiannopoulos and Doug Hagmann in the 4th hour of The Alex Jones Show

droid

I actually watched about 40 mins of this whilst cleaning out some drains earlier today. Milo has settled into his ideal niche I think.

droid

Its virtually impossible to listen to. Awesomely moronic. The perfect accompaniment for clearing shit.