droid

So is that actually really a thing? I mean are there people, wearing a MAGA hat, eating a bloody steak and while doing so posting pix on their instagram saying: "there, take that, u cultural vegan marxist, I am stuffing myself with a dead cow just to stick it to you"

You mean like people who modify their pickup trucks to blow smoke and own the libs?

martin

----
YT has this bizarre video of carnivores protesting a vegan event by standing in front of their stall and literally eating raw meat. Making yourself violently ill doesn't seem the wisest trolling tactic. Most veggies/vegans have probably heard so many "it's even cuter in a sandwich with mustard!" quips from wags that they've become immune.

What really surprised me about YT is the sheer volume of piglet castration videos on there, which I only discovered recently. They're extremely graphic.

martin

----
Im sensing a disturbing hint of excitement.

Probably ranks alongside ostomy wounds, that pic of Frank Bruno shaking Peter Sutcliffe's hand, Arlene Foster and the Body Therapies thread for most likely to kill a hard-on at 0-60.

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Probably ranks alongside ostomy wounds, that pic of Frank Bruno shaking Peter Sutcliffe's hand, Arlene Foster and the Body Therapies thread for most likely to kill a hard-on at 0-60.

Erotic Body Therapies thread coming soon to challenge your assumptions...

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Notorious and correct, Tea, notorious and correct.

Well it depends, doesn't it.

Plain peanuts: oh hell no.
Salted peanuts: huh, I guess they'll do if there's no cashews.
Honey-roast peanuts: OMIGOD THESE ARE LIKE CRACK FOR THE TASTEBUDS, GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!

Leo

trump may have a peanut for a brain but that does not mean peanuts on their own should be discussed here, please post non-peanut/plant/cow trump comments here thank you.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Well there was some footage on TV yesterday of a fairly decent-sized protest. A number of London people I know on FB attended. Saw a sign outside a fishmonger's that said "FREE FISH GUTS TO THROW AT TRUMP, YOU'RE WELCOME", which was a nice sentiment, although I can't imagine anyone getting close enough to put it into effect.

Apparently he said the giant Trump-baby balloon made him feel 'unwelcome'. Well, duh!

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Hard to know what to say until this UK visit is over, because literally anything could happen.

Protest today is gonna be bigger, surely?

version

Well it's not really his place to demand anything, is it? Although obviously it aligns perfectly with his - and Putin's - overall agenda.

That's why I don't think it's breathtaking, just seems like the obvious thing for him to do. The US are just looking to strip the UK of as many regulations as possible.