luka

i just cant sit still in silence to someone elses monologue. one of the reasons i hated school didnt go uni etc

droid

Y'know, if you and Craner were merged in a teleportation accident, I think your combined selves could end becoming at least 60% of a normal, functioning human being.

firefinga

It's really astounding how that guy fulfills every conceivable cliche regarding a rich (although unclear how rich that clown actually is, my suspicion: gilded not gold) , ignorant, megalomaniac, callous, egocentric asshole.

droid

Jones v Moore today. Average polls have Moore leading at about 2-2.5 points, with a polling error up to 9 points. High quality polls showing Jones leading by up to 10 points. I have a feeling Jones will take it, but everything is dependent on turnout.

Leo

i fear people don't want to admit to a pollster that they are voting for an accused pedophile, so moore could have actually have a bigger lead. tough call at this point.

droid

Moore scores higher in home robocalls its true, but the quality polls which show Jones with a big lead are face to face/cell calls.

Basically, its a toss up.

firefinga

i fear people don't want to admit to a pollster that they are voting for an accused pedophile, so moore could have actually have a bigger lead. tough call at this point.

It's a shame that Moore is still on the ballot in the first place. But also shows how the Republicans even take advantage of the Weinstein-aftermath.

And then I am sure u got plenty of people who believe this to be just a democrat/"fake news" conspiracy anyways.

Leo

as much as i hate to give republicans credit, national republicans (the republican national committee, GOP establishment, sitting GOP senators) as well as donald trump were not moore supporters. they all supported luther strange in the alabama primary, but were then stuck with moore when he beat strange in the primary.

now they lose either way: if moore loses, they lose a senate seat and if moore wins, they go into the midterms and 2020 elections branded as the new GOP: the Grand Old Pedo party.

Leo

the key might be republican voters who are appalled by moore but hate democrats too much to vote for doug jones, so they just decide not to vote at all.

even getting out the black vote in historic numbers won't be enough for a jones win. he needs either win over some republicans, or get them to stay home.