luka

Jesus LORD in heaven above am I sick of talking about a private conversation two guys had in a bus 11 years ago. I’m honestly stunned this devoured so much of the presidential election. It’s completely irrelevant, but if you really want to get into the nitty-gritty of the whole thing, it’s the opposite of sexist. That’s right. Trump was marveling at what groupies let you get away with and saying it’s crazy. It’s the same as the time he said he could “shoot somebody” in the middle of Fifth Avenue and get away with it. The tone was “Can you believe this shit? These women will basically let you do anything.” Megyn Kelly said he “grabbed women against their will.” This is a lie. He said, “They let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

The real problem here is that people revile Trump so much they can’t imagine women adore him as much as, say, Elvis, who kissed whoever he wanted whenever he wanted. Sorry, libs, money and power are a bigger aphrodisiac than being a “feminist ally.”

luka

Trump's IQ is 154, Trumps intuitive psychic abilities are over the top, he needs 15 mins and he knows his decision, we underestimate his genius, but he likes it that way.
He knows Sun Tzu military tactics inside and out, knows NLP, neuro-linguistic programming well, he genuinely cares about America, it's his legacy, he's dropped/sacrificed much of himself, he knows he may be attacked, he and family have all packed together, even if fortunes are compromised they have vowed the next 4-8 yrs in doing so.

We all need to pray for him, to make right decisions, if mistakes or backtracking happens he is willing to do what it takes.

We have to find common ground w/dems, before its out of control, envision being in peace w/all, feeling as if it's that way already, knowing it...
Sounds woo woo but we all live here together.
Trump the father I've always wanted.

luka

The do-nothing useless eaters hate to see a productive, value-enhancing success.

ALL those against Trump, directly or indirectly, suckle from the government teat. Government(s) steal your money and finance those that despise you.

We are just at the "end of the beginning" to stop the parasites from killing this country.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/trump-biographers-presidency-legitimate-214655

IN the days immediately after the election that shocked the world, POLITICO Magazine convened the group of people who know Donald J. Trump better than anyone outside his family. We asked his biographers the questions that were on everyone’s mind: What happens next? Will the unabashedly self-promoting and self-obsessed businessman transform himself into a selfless and dignified president of the nation he was elected to lead?

Now, after more than two months of Trump’s norm-shattering transition, we gathered Gwenda Blair, Michael D’Antonio and Tim O’Brien by conference call (Wayne Barrett, the dean of Trump reporters, could not participate because of illness) to assess whether Trump has continued to surprise them. Their collective wisdom? In a word, no.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
http://m.truthdig.com/report/item/the_issue_is_not_trump_it_is_us_20170118

John Pilger excoriates Obama.

Thoughts on this? I get the feeling that Pilger is so anti American that he isn't willing to engage with the reality of Putin, for example. And I've been led to believe that Obama was blocked in many of his ambitions by Republicans in Congress. But no doubt there is much to his argument that Obama was forgiven the sins common to any American President because he is charming, and eloquent, and black.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Lol, those lucky blacks get all the breaks, don't they?

Pilger can go shit a fuck. He's as bad as Milne.

firefinga

In the German speaking countries there is a deluge of articles and documentaries on the "Obama legacy", and the general tone usually is, he was such a gentleman, well mannered, well-spoken. But not much about his actual policies - and there isn't much he achieved within 8 years (dominant Republican congress or not). Obamacare will be dismantled, foreign relations with Cuba normalized - ok. Ukraine, Syria, Lybia - forgein policy failures. And may I remind you, he was awarded the Nobel peace prize - for what again exactly?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The writers for House of Cards must be well hacked off. Virtually anything they come up with for the next series, short of alien invasion/zombie apocalypse, is almost bound to look tame compared to the real events of the last 18 months and, I would hazard a guess, the next four years.

Leo

The writers for House of Cards must be well hacked off. Virtually anything they come up with for the next series, short of alien invasion/zombie apocalypse, is almost bound to look tame compared to the real events of the last 18 months and, I would hazard a guess, the next four years.

i had that same thought, even their most over-the-top plot lines from past seasons pale in comparison. how could they outdo the pussygate tape or the russian pee party intel report?

they shouldn't even try to compete on that level, revert back to the focus of the first season or two when it was more about WDC machinations, palace intrigue and wielding influence in the corridors of power. more drama, fewer fireworks.

droid

I hope everyone is watching the inauguration concert. Its something else.

There's enough material here for at least a year of semiotics and cultural studies classes. K-Punk would've had a field day with this.