Rap 2016

rubberdingyrapids

gates? i dunno. im 9 tracks in and no asshole tongueing lyrics yet. shame cos that would make it better. hes talking about the struggle, but not about the struggle of tonguing someones arse. has any rapper ever rapped about liking the taste of another persons bumhole?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Ever heard his Combat Jack episode? He's an interesting/crazy guy.

TBH I think with Gates I don't enjoy his voice enough to listen to him for a protracted period. I'll give Islah another go though cos I do like some of it and I love some of his hooks.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The arsehole is a real taboo in rap, isn't it? Kanye was at pains to deny Amber Rose's claims of him liking a finger up his one recently. (Insert 'Kanye IS an arsehole' joke, slowly, gently, and lathered in lubricative gel, here.)

rubberdingyrapids

im really into this yung lean album, warlord.

i never listened to him before and know next to nothing about him but i like how he sounds a bit amateur/novelty. total internet cult rapper. when he says i keep that kush on me, it sounds like someone pretending to be a rapper.

but beyond that, he has good taste in beats basically and sounds a bit depressed, which is mainly the appeal.