recipes with doritos as an ingredient.

luka

No snack except possibly Wotsits makes you feel so dirty and used afterwards. Just the most sordid thing possible.

version

One of my mates burnt the hair on his arm with a lighter and it smelled exactly like wotsits.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
'Dorito Surprise'

1. Buy a 200 gram bag of Doritos, of your choice of flavour.
  2. Empty them into a bowl.
  3. Eat the whole fucking lot in one sitting.
  4. Look at the state of your hands.
  5. Look at the state of your whole fat, greasy self. I mean what the actual fuck, you absolute disgrace.
  6. Have a good cry.

catalog

I do actually use doritos as the base for a tasty late night 'quick' nacho plate. Friday night watching telly type treat

luka

Nachos are one of those things I always think sound great but anytime I actually eat them they are fucking discusting

luka

I much prefer cheesy chips with curry sauce. That's basically English nachos 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

catalog

I do a good recipe, I invented it myself and have honed it. If I gave them you, you would definitely eat half the plate I guarantee you

luka

You should get cheesy chips they're really nice. Like a baked potato with grated cheese but obviously the potato is deep fried

catalog

I'm vegetarian
They are veggie. I use fresh onions, garlic, tomatoes and green chillies. Fry all that up. Then plonk the doritos on a plate and spread. Plink the sauce I've made on them. Grate cheese on top. Put under grill til cheese is bubbling and doritos are turning brown. Put dollop of yoghurt and jalapeños on top.

luka

Similar to Doritos. Discusting. Make you feel really bad about yourself. But every once in a blue moon they hit the spot.

catalog

Pringles are fake. You can't make nachos with em. Maybe if someone finds something to do with them, we'll get our next stage of evolutionary history