recipes with doritos as an ingredient.

luka

Why do we crust chicken in breadcrumbs when crushed Doritos add much more flavor and crunch?

luka

You've already eaten crunchy breadcrumbs or panko crumbs on top of your macaroni and cheese, but what about Doritos?

luka

And let's not forget to mention that Curt makes a Smoked Nacho Cheese Dorito Meatloaf.

luka

Love Macaroni Salad? Love DORITOS® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips? Now you can have them both. At the same time.

luka

24 oz large elbow macaroni
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
¼ cup green onion – sliced
¼ cup dill pickles – diced small
½ cup red onion – diced small
½ cup tomato – diced small
½ cup red bell peppers – diced small
½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons salt
4 eggs – hard boiled and chopped
3 cups DORITOS® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips – crushed

luka

Not for the faint of heart, the heat-producing power of this potent combination of jalapeños, chipotle peppers, and hot sauce may cause sweating and heart pounding almost as intensely as watching a hunky werewolf with a set of six-pack abs strut across the screen. Make sure you have plenty of cool beverages on hand, or your guests just might discover their own inner werewolf when they least expect it.

luka

Doritos Battered Bacon

On the other end of the spectrum, you can crush Doritos up into a powder and batter your bacon with it. These are deep fried because, well, why not?

luka

dorito-krispie.jpg

Dorito Rice Krispy Treats.
Combine Dorito crumbs and powdered Parmesan cheese to whip up these yummy Dorito crispy squares.

luka

For these delicious nacho dogs, you'll need some rolls, Kraft cheese singles and milk to make the Doritos stick.

luka

Mountain Dew Dorito Cupcakes
This is the ultimate junk food. Mountain Dew is used in both the cupcakes and the frosting, and you need a whole bag of Doritos (not including the garnish)!

luka

Hi!!! I'm Holly!
I am a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self appointed foodie. My greatest passion is creating in the kitchen and making deliciously comforting recipes!
Layered Doritos Casserole!
Love it? Pin it to your DINNER board to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!

This casserole was DELICIOUS!! And yes, it is okay to have Doritos for dinner once in a while, especially in this recipe!! (Plus we topped it with lettuce & tomatoes, that’s got to count for something right? 😉 ).

I used the family sized bag and had a little leftover (Approx 17oz). Any flavor works but I used the Nacho Cheese and it was delicious!

Not only that, the filling to this recipe is KILLER good! As in stuff it in tortillas with lettuce, cheese and sour cream. Or eat it with a spoon… (I did have to test it while I was making it!) Anyhow, this is definitely a recipe we LOVE … just oh so yummy!!

Layered Doritos Casserole!

Print
Serves: 6 servings
Ingredients
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!

1 (family size) bag Doritos, any flavor (I used Nacho Cheese)
1 onion, diced
1 pound lean ground beef
1 clove garlic, minced
1 package low sodium taco seasoning
1 cup salsa
1 cup sour cream
1 can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
2 cups shredded cheese, (I used tex mex blend)

Optional toppings

Lettuce
Tomato
Olives
Sour Cream

luka

Create and cook a taco shell with bacon before adding beef, crushed Doritos and any other ingredients that tickle your fancy.