Flex

sadmanbarty

Cheers Barty!

You're about the only dissensian left who's doing the proper dissensian thing of investigating semi-obscure new genres. SALUTE.

mistersloane was the one who introduced me to Gqom and he was also the first to post about Trap Goth, so I’m not the only one doing it.

Funnily enough, I had decided to quit Dissensus for good the other day. I’d initially joined thinking that there’d be lots of us being very keen to find new music. Recently, I’ve felt like Dissensus was fairly reactionary musically (or at least not seeing innovation in the same music that I was). After reading the Pitchfork article I couldn't help but post it. The positive reaction to this stuff has changed my mind (at least for the time being).

luka

I don't think we're especially reactionary but throwing a metaphorical dart at bandcamp accounts doesn't cut it

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
mistersloane was the one who introduced me to Gqom and he was also the first to post about Trap Goth, so I’m not the only one doing it.

Thanks man, that's kind of you to namecheck me. I haven't got alot of time at the moment to listen to new stuff but hope to be able to soon.

jackjambie

Voodoo Priest
this artwork is cracking me up.

artworks-000105960618-80cou9-t500x500.jpg

so many fire tunes on this dj aaron dudes sc page...they're like all good.