things you are surprised you can remember

ome

where i am..

..happened at foreign train station in south east london last week.

very disorientating, bit like having a flashback, lasted a couple of seconds.
mmmm.. neural synapse shock

Woebot

where i am..

..happened at foreign train station in south east london last week.

very disorientating, bit like having a flashback, lasted a couple of seconds.
mmmm.. neural synapse shock

why am i not surprised? :rolleyes:

ome

why am i not surprised? :rolleyes:
.... are we referencing your what goes up in an psycotropic elevator must return to the ground floor via the basement stairs theory again. Or is it just that south east london is a bit too near to france for our current political hot climate for you..

rafs... "And if de-elevator tries 2 bring u down. Go crazy" ...0me

Last edited:

Woebot

.... are we referencing your what goes up in an psycotropic elevator must return to the ground floor via the basement stairs theory again. Or is it just that south east london is a bit too near to france for our current political hot climate for you..

rafs... "And if de-elevator tries 2 bring u down. Go crazy" ...0me

something like that :p

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
?!

I saw 'black and white TVs' upthread too.

Did any of you fight at Gallipoli?

I believe Luke was born in the 1970s, so he's a middle-aged Gen-Xer. Whereas I was born the following decade, which qualifies me as a Millennial.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I believe Luke was born in the 1970s, so he's a middle-aged Gen-Xer. Whereas I was born the following decade, which qualifies me as a Millennial.

It's easy to forget that a world existed before you did. My parents were both born within years of WW2 ending. WW2 is effectively as real to me as the Battle of Hastings.

These pre-9/11 whippersnappers don't know they're born. :mad:

Leo

It's easy to forget that a world existed before you did.

that's actually one of the challenges of the clinton campaign in relation to women voters. women in their 50s and older lived through lots of women's rights battles themselves (in the workplace and society in general) and are largely very excited about the prospect of the first female president; whereas that same historic nature doesn't even dawn on many 20-something women who have never faced the equivalent discrimination. the news footage at the DNC convention was telling: older women were is tears of joy when she accepted the nomination, while some younger delegates clearly didn't know or care what all the fuss was about.

obviously there are also other reasons why young women might not favor clinton, but their historical perspective plays a role.

sufi

lala
top o the milk :(

It's easy to forget that a world existed before you did. My parents were both born within years of WW2 ending. WW2 is effectively as real to me as the Battle of Hastings.

These pre-9/11 whippersnappers don't know they're born. :mad:

yeh i also remember when every movie was about ww2 (except hammer horrors)