prostitution

droid

Yeah, I saw her on the late late show and wasnt hugely impressed.

How did you see it? Isnt it geo restricted?

droid

I'd say, as far as they are interested at all, it seems that historically their sympathies have been with the punters, and this is what needs to change and will take tiiiime.

Eh, historically the guards have participated in wholesale, rampant abuse of women, including, but not restricted to complicity in probably the worst regime of imprisonment, slavery, sexual and physical abuse of hundreds of thousands of women in western Europe in the 20th century.

Benny B

Eh, historically the guards have participated in wholesale, rampant abuse of women, including, but not restricted to complicity in probably the worst regime of imprisonment, slavery, sexual and physical abuse of hundreds of thousands of women in western Europe in the 20th century.
'
Sure, that too, I'm sure. My whole point is that they dont give a shit about women and they have let abusive men off scott free.

droid

'
Sure, that too, I'm sure. My whole point is that they dont give a shit about women and they have let abusive men off scott free.

My point is that they are the last people who would give credence to the claims of fallen women.

Benny B

Theyre embarrassed to be exposed as not doing their job properly and will try and save face however they can. They should be arresting sex buyers.

Like I said, we need a real change in attitudes. Organisations like ruhama work with police in sweden, where it seems attitudes have changed thanks to the nordic model. I think thats the way forward.

Benny B

lol. You really know nothing about Ireland do you? :D

This is not an argument, you wont engage with what im saying. No, I dont pretend to be an expert on ireland but we can both agree that the police are institutionally misogynist and abusive in practically every part of the world. But attitudes can change, as demonstrated in sweden.