Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: CORNWALL LIZARD POINT LANDS END

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    11,553

    Default CORNWALL LIZARD POINT LANDS END

    I am gunna be stuck in these areas for a bit is there anything to do? Anyone know these places?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Kingston
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    I am gunna be stuck in these areas for a bit is there anything to do? Anyone know these places?
    This one's easy. Walk the coastal path. Lands End to Porthcurno where the transatlantic cable comes ashore is a good one. Kynance Cove by the Lizard. St Michael's Mount. Go down a tin mine. Drink of the ale.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15,079

    Default

    Find a fogou.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    11,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HMGovt View Post
    This one's easy. Walk the coastal path. Lands End to Porthcurno where the transatlantic cable comes ashore is a good one. Kynance Cove by the Lizard. St Michael's Mount. Go down a tin mine. Drink of the ale.
    Ta

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    11,553

    Default

    It was really good at Lizard point next I want to go Dordogne.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    It was really good at Lizard point next I want to go Dordogne.
    How did you enjoy the Isle of Wight?
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    11,553

    Default

    I wasn't there long. My dad grew up there. I liked Ventnor cos it was nice in the sea and I drank nice German beer in a bar and had a delicious meal. I found freshwater so depressing I almost topped myself.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15,079

    Default

    Ha, try growing up there.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •