Page 105 of 159 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2384

Thread: Choon of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    Padraig is a high quality poster isn't he

Maybe I'm crazy but I actually feel like this is a golden or at least silver age for dissensus

We've boiled it down to a real solid roster of new music hating middle aged men (all due respect to sadmanbarty, the beatific 16 year old) and I spend more time talking about Milton and Wagner than Burial and the prayed for UK funky renaissance
    remember when we had a 15-page thread when the first lana del rey album came out? prolly never happen today!

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    yeah ive been scared to say it in case of bringing down a jinx but it been a lot livlier recently by our moribund standards. new people who havent been scared off yet and everything.
    It was definitely Barty who kicked this renaissance off

His fresh face and outrageous attitude has acted as a signal for neighbouring worlds, like the avengers defending earth against the chitari drew the gaze of alien enemies innumerable

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Corpsey For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    remember when we had a 15-page thread when the first lana del rey album came out? prolly never happen today!
    people would just argue about anything in those days.

It was definitely Barty who kicked this renaissance off

His fresh face and outrageous attitude has acted as a signal for neighbouring worlds, like the avengers defending earth against the chitari drew the gaze of alien enemies innumerable
    well steady on. any purple nosed football manager will tell you you can over-encourage these young up and coming signees. goes to their head. too much to young.

I'm instilling obdurate pride in him so he assays your throne and you hurl him into the depths of chaos his singed path marking out a new accursed realm from which he labours to wage impious war etcetc

Padraig is a high quality poster isn't he
    ah thanks bud. just trying to rise to the level of discussion.

I agree about the silver age. massive credit to you, luka, barty, etc for injecting some life, make it worth coming back around.

I don't hate new music, I just don't care about it/there's so much old music to explore. I have a list of new things to check out I just never get around to them.

+ lotta the new music I like is hardcore, punk, oi (been a huge oi revival the last few years), etc that people here don't give a fuck about so I don't mention it

Quote Originally Posted by padraig (u.s.) View Post
    + lotta the new music I like is hardcore, punk, oi (been a huge oi revival the last few years), etc that people here don't give a fuck about so I don't mention it
    martin is an oi scholar but hes not round much. i almost feel guilty for not liking your funny guitar music stuff cos it seems a waste not letting you talk about it.

Find this really cheerful always.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    i almost feel guilty for not liking your funny guitar music stuff cos it seems a waste not letting you talk about it.
    don't! I have other outlets in my life for that.

also I have a long-term plan to make converts by continuing to periodically shoehorn it into dissensus convos

was gonna put this in the TIME thread but decided to drop it here instead, as heard in the closing credits of "logorama" (great use).

Craner's dad doing a simple warm up on the drums.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sadmanbarty For This Useful Post:

Nothing wrong with this tune.