Status
Not open for further replies.

sadmanbarty

when rihanna brings out her greatest hits it's going to be the best thing that ever happened. there's always only only a couple of good tracks on her albums but they also happen to be greatest songs ever made.

had a very disheartening experience to this one. explained to some girl the pain, the poignancy and the perseverance in this only for her to say 'i thought it was about fucking guys with big dicks'. it was maybe in that moment that sadam bahti was born.

luka

true but theres sort of a golden rule that all her hits sound better when remixed by funkystepz imo

sadmanbarty

the closest i ever got to falling in love (before i met luke obviously) was some girl who looked a bit like nicki minaj who i was embroiled with when this song was big. her boyfriend was pyg which was a slight issue.

luka

this is my favourite. massive soaring, exhilerating chorus, like the soundtrack for all the amazing
things i havent done yet.

EmpressJess

had a very disheartening experience to this one. explained to some girl the pain, the poignancy and the perseverance in this only for her to say 'i thought it was about fucking guys with big dicks'. [/url]

In my experience those two interpretations aren't mutually exclusive. :crylarf::crylarf::crylarf:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
thirdform might like this

yeah it's really good. i like disco derived rhythms when they go man of steal tho. the problem is, like i said, too many Stalinists like psytrance. which might even be worse than the british empires crimes.

this is why dj scud's dialectics had the right idea. the sexy shimmy of breakbeat rhythms merged with the latent all devouring masculinity in gay disco through noise. a great prefiguration of gender abolition. alas his epigons did not understand and never will understand.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.

Totally forgot about this until yesterday, despite having listened to it approximately 9083 times as it was on the last tape I ever had in my Walkman before getting an ipod....still seems weird to have been carrying round a Walkman as late as 2005 and it being sort of socially acceptable.

And can never have too many Funkystepz tunes on one page, so:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.