Status
Not open for further replies.

craner

Beast of Burden

"Tonight there's going to be a jailbreak, somewhere in this town..."

Yeah, you might want to check out the jail, guys.

Leo

LOL, right? Thin Lizzy would be a contender for the worst lyrics award, particular those last few albums. they were actually the first band I even saw live (opening for queen), and I like them, but some of their lyrics are really weak.

version

There's a Vice article about some guy playing The Boys are Back in Town on a jukebox in a bar over and over until he's thrown out. Probably the best thing they've ever published.

luka

There's only two rock bands I like. Thin Lizzy is one of them. It's partly the songs but I think it's mostly the voice.

luka

The undoing of sabbath is Ozzy Osborne's ridiculous pantomime witch. A great shame but this is why Motorhead are the better band.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
The undoing of sabbath is Ozzy Osborne's ridiculous pantomime witch. A great shame but this is why Motorhead are the better band.

you get used to it. but yeah that's fair. thing is though iami has a far doomier and nastier guitar tone.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Vocals are a stumbling point with RAWK for me, so often unintentionally comical, so earnest and bombastic

(i like this riff but can't stand this fucking song)

I like the riffs though, love 'Angel of Death', 'Reign in Blood'...

The other thing I CAN'T STAND about rock/metal is guitar solos.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I would just assume he hates all rock music. Which isn't a bad guess, since he just said he only likes two rock bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.