Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo

version, that corpsey quote in your signature is really disorienting. every time you post, I keep thinking you're commenting on the quote.

reminds me of the old message board days when people seemed to do that a lot.

it was annoying back then, too. ;)

version

version, that corpsey quote in your signature is really disorienting. every time you post, I keep thinking you're commenting on the quote.

reminds me of the old message board days when people seemed to do that a lot.

it was annoying back then, too. ;)

Bongos. Reverbed bongos.

Vocals are a stumbling point with RAWK for me, so often unintentionally comical, so earnest and bombastic

Bongos. Reverbed bongos.

Does a shaman shit in the woods

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I would just assume he hates all rock music. Which isn't a bad guess, since he just said he only likes two rock bands.

imo (and ofc feel free to take this in whatever way you want) i believe you need to slow down on the skunk man. it was like less than 5 months ago that he was telling us the police were the best band. this is the first step, people say its a memory shortage but its more paranoiac isolated inversion, then this goes into various shades of depersonalisation, which may or may not trigger total dissociation.

weed ain't all that benign, much as the 'alcohol is so baaaaaad' types will tell you. In fact I'm quite convinced that acid is safer as its much much easier to hit that dead zone whereas weed you never quite know if you've gone past fruitless intensification into total oblivion. with acid there is a sheer need of brute force and physicality which causes the body to self-moderate, unless you're jim morison, but i don't believe half the crap about him anyway.

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

I remember before I owned many CDs I used to listen to a one minute clip of this on Microsoft Encarta.

Can today's teenagers imagine such hardship?

sadmanbarty

"love me" sounds like ethereal vapour being exercised through the throat. gasping rapture. haunting too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.