Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
As you may know, I almost cried on the Tube yesterday listening to 'Maximum Style' by Tom&Jerry at the behest of Craner's top 100.

Today's choon is a reflection of those near-tears.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i like the way this is filmed. i like the absence of colors. i like their outfits and the way they are positioned. it makes me sentimental. i'm always hoping that one day i wake up in the middle of the night and they are in the corner of my room singing to me.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

Thirdform inadvertently made me discover this fucking banger from the deeptech days. Salute to RS4 and OuR3rd4m.

sufi

lala
to be us takes leaps of faith
the last place you can think of where they get you at

history says its the casket or the basket

Last edited:

version

I remember hearing this and thinking "fuck, this is great; sounds like Coil, why didn't they do more in this vein?" then finding out that it was a Coil tune, they'd just remixed NIN.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

Beautiful spring day today. Saw my parents, who I associate with this album. But mainly, Louis Theroux solidified his legend status by selecting not only this on Desert Island Discs, but also What's Luv by Fat Joe.

And - so beautiful a song, with the melancholy edge of "they won't give peace a chance, that's just a dream some of us had". It becomes peerlessly beautiful with "oh it gets so lonely".

luka

Doyou like your parents or do you blame them for your troubles/celibacy/depression? My 'how angry are you with your parents?' Thread was mega controversial weirdly

Status
Not open for further replies.