Status
Not open for further replies.

luka

smooth jazzy vibes basically. an off white linen suit, demitasse of espresso on al fresco cafe table. a beautiful woman on a sun lounger.

sadmanbarty

abrasive noise rock bassically. ripped jeans and a t shirt, fistfull of amphetamines wrapped in clingfilm. an angry young man in a sweaty basement

sadmanbarty

A raindrop on a petal. A lover looks yearningly out the window as vimothy walks the streets of a rainy new york night. His black trench coat only adding to his mysterios allure. He turns for only a second. With her breath bated she watches him fade into the shadows...

luka

i enjoyed the mispelling of mysterious and the suggestion that vimothy always wears a black trenchcoat which i cant confirm but know deep down to be true.

sadmanbarty

i enjoyed the mispelling of mysterious and the suggestion that vimothy always wears a black trenchcoat which i cant confirm but know deep down to be true.

other things i can't confirm but know to be true:

He lives in a castle.

He has a framed picture of peter hitchens on his dining room table with whom he discuses the complexities of the world over dinner and a bottle of Château Haut-Brion.

Status
Not open for further replies.