Status
Not open for further replies.

sadmanbarty

The beginning of this...

… is featured in a tape loop in the background of this…

… which sounds like 70s version of this…

sadmanbarty

fucking hell, that kartel really is glorious.

like god's hand reaching through the clouds, reaching into your chest and wrenching your heart into the heavens.

one of those things you can't picture being made by humans. divine intervention. that was channeled that one.

sadmanbarty

this their best song by miles. they've made tons of great songs, but this is heaven music, like craner's alexander oneil song. a feather gently swaying in the breeze as it falls from the heavens. angel music. it's too purely poignant to be of the mortal plane.

sadmanbarty

Delicious. Swagger music. Ego music. Walking bollocks first. That god feeling you get when the pretty girl laughs at your joke.

sadmanbarty

this one is very memory rich and evocative.

on the surface it's the sound of being in luke's flat at 1 or 2 in the morning on a week night and just being happy and contented there. just being so pleased to be with this bloke who understands me and inspires me and just sitting together listening to music and chatting bollocks for a couple of hours.

but the instrumental itself reminds me of the theme of the x files. i've never actually seen the show, but as a little kid i'd stay up for hours and hours on weekends and watch these channel 4 'top 100' shows (top '100 funniest moments', 'top 100 songs', etc.). my favourite was top 100 scariest moments. it was really magical being i guess 8 or 9 years old watching all these clips of canonical horror films with exorcisms and ghosts and whatever emanating from the tv while my tired body was at its most suggestive and susceptible. the x files was featured as one of the scariest moments, so that theme tune brings back these very happy, phantasmic memories.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
we not take by the fbi or kgb, dancehall is top priority, when mission complete thats when we feel irie, sit down an smoke up an ounce of collie, now you know why they call raggamuffin rambo

it's an interesting experience to play these two songs after each other. scene's of a battlefield post fighting. a single horse, sole survivor, trotting around disorientated.

Status
Not open for further replies.