Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

Shuffler shuffled this onto me. I really love the opening 20 seconds or so when it seems to pitch shift into its elected key. It's a beautiful song that I've never much thought about. Thanks shuffle!

entertainment

"Symbols of the divine initially show up at the trash stratum"

The soul is purest is in the gutter. Redemption at rock bottom. Return to nothing and be born again.

sadmanbarty

lusssshhhh

dissolving.

one of those prostate massages patty gets where she unlocks his chakras and opens his third (brown)eye.

sadmanbarty

a strange emotional balance this one. the song's inherently sad, but somehow feels so warm and reassuring. maybe that's just because it's one of those things you hear all the time.

sadmanbarty

melodic charisma. it's like one of those people that you just look at and they make you smile.

that chorus is is really satisfactory. like those "oddly satisfying" youtube compilations. when you get the perfect amount of toothpaste on the brush.

sadmanbarty

recently i've fallen in love with all the parts of jamaican music i used to detest.

very innocent this one. doing the nativity play at school assembly. dressed as a sheep looking around to find mum in the crowd then doing a silly dance when you have to sing the song to get attention

Status
Not open for further replies.