Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Maybe it's just the office network here being shit, but I can't get any of these vidz to play - are they OK for everyone else?

sadmanbarty

I'm of the age where Spice Girls was the first music I remember. They were probably the first artists I was a fan of. This song was played on the Apprentice You're Fired last night:

My dissensian Spice Girls picks:

Corpsey- Baby Spice

Luka- Mel B

Droid- Geri

Vim- Posh

luka

Aren't we missing a sporty?

Japanese cat.
Yasuaki Shimizu (清水靖晃) - Umi No Ue Kara (海の上から):

sadmanbarty

The last track off of my favourite album by my favourite artist. For me, this album and a few Jungle tape packs are the pinnacle of music.

sadmanbarty

Why are you sad Barty?

I was listening to Vybz Kartel's Badman Party when I made my dissensus account (which was almost exactly 2 years ago now). When it came time to make a username sadmanbarty was the first rhyme that popped into my head.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

THE SOS BAND - Tell Me If You Still Care (1983)

This makes me sad in a near orgasmic way you dig?

I think I played 'The Finest' to death which makes me sad in a very real way. This isn't as good as that but it's a good tune. Something magical about this 80s soul music, especially when filtered through a hundred layers of VHS grime.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

SMIF N WESSUN - Next Shit

There must already be music that deliberately creates this sort of dusty cassette taped quality right? Probably Three Six Mafia aping music. But it does add something to this old 90s hip hop. The 'Infinite' remaster seems massively inferior to the original shitty sludge quality version, but then i'm wondering if perhaps it's a remix as advertised?

Last edited:

sadmanbarty

The word of the Lord came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the Lord was there upon him...

Status
Not open for further replies.