Status
Not open for further replies.

sadmanbarty

coming back down to earth. putting on a cup of tea and having a buttery marmite sandwich as the drugs start to wear off. still radiating from the wonders of the universe, but in far more grounded, mellow way with your slippers on nice and cosy.

sadmanbarty

a song exploding in slow motion. all the violence and urgency of it taken out. just this graceful expansion outwards to the point it becomes deconstructed; unable to maintain a cohesive structure.

sadmanbarty

really beautiful melody. annoyingly i'm not articulate enough to explain it. it's wistful and yearning on top of the triumphant instrumental. emotionally lush.

i like that he says "i feel me deserve an apology right now". there's a sense of properness that runs through dancehall. you get it with riko as well. a sense of etiquette and manners.

sadmanbarty

another one of those heart wrenching melodies. at once anguished and comforting. perseverance in the face of adversity. very wholesome.

elastic band instrumental.

craner

Beast of Burden
Should this be renamed Choons of the Day seeing as Barty has ruined Corpsey's original immaculate concept?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Everybody breaks the rules on here (me included). Was supposed to be one choon per day with an accompanying explanation of why you picked it.

Sad!

sadmanbarty

i always include an explanation corpse. not just throwing choons up willy nilly with no conceptual framework to inform other's listening like some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.