Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Can't tell If i liked that or if it's rotting my brain. I'll try again later.

it's brain rot, pompous arpeggiated melody.

this one from 70s afrosudanese-turk superstar (now forgotten in TR for the most part, thanks racism!) really hitting the spot now.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
this is the only good house/techno song that's ever been made.

there's actually loads of that stuff that came out in mainland europe in the mid 90s. in fact
our very own pearsall is a resident expert.

sure you can have 16 hours of this if you ask him.

Leo

this one's a throwback to when Diana ross recorded with chic

and this is the best song grace jones never recorded

sadmanbarty

For Leo

When I was a teen I fancied my sister’s friend. She was doing a levels when I was doing GCSE’s so I arranged for us to have a revision day together. Unfortunately she actually came to revise so then I was just stuck there bored out my brains. I put this album on and she looked at me like the complete queen that I am deep down inside.

Not my most successful encounter.

luka

For Leo

When I was a teen I fancied my sister’s friend. She was doing a levels when I was doing GCSE’s so I arranged for us to have a revision day together. Unfortunately she actually came to revise so then I was just stuck there bored out my brains. I put this album on and she looked at me like the complete queen that I am deep down inside.

That photo is very Jacko.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Re: Ultra Nate, this choon was pretty big in the - I wanna say funky scene? But maybe Circle scene? in the UK however many years ago

craner

Beast of Burden
For Leo

I love that record and I love the record cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.