Status
Not open for further replies.

sadmanbarty

I’m eating an Indian takeaway an watching magic tv.

This is chillingly beautiful. Similitaneously warm and frosty. Hairs in the back of my neck standing.

Bruv! Robbie’s ‘rock DJ’ just come on!

craner

Beast of Burden
I’m eating an Indian takeaway an watching magic tv.

This is chillingly beautiful. Similitaneously warm and frosty. Hairs in the back of my neck standing.

Bruv! Robbie’s ‘rock DJ’ just come on!

I watched Whitney for the first time the other night. One of the revelations in the film is that Whitney and her brothers thought Bobby Brown was a massive lightweight.

luka

That song makes me sick btw. I was I dunno, 13 when it came out? And it was number one for the whole year which meant you couldn't get away from it. It sucked all the life out of me every time I heard it. Like I'd been drained of blood. I still get the same feeling now. Winded. Bloodless. Enervated. It's probably my worst song. Kryptonite.

sadmanbarty

That song makes me sick btw. I was I dunno, 13 when it came out? And it was number one for the whole year which meant you couldn't get away from it. It sucked all the life out of me every time I heard it. Like I'd been drained of blood. I still get the same feeling now. Winded. Bloodless. Enervated. It's probably my worst song. Kryptonite.

my dad had double pneumonia when i was little and apparently he feels comlpetely fucking ill whenever he hears the thomas tankengine song.

craner

Beast of Burden

Yeah, I hate this song as well. It must be a generational thing, same with Bryan Adams, Wet Wet Wet, all those mega-chart toppers from the early 90s that deformed our summers.

sadmanbarty

Read this Barty trust me

i likes the nuumorology bit. once they mentioned 11 i knew 9/11 was coming up.

also liked nicki minaj's red sacrifice dress.

the prose style is great. it reminds me of my friends when they try and be smart. cobbling together some big words they've heard from church and gcse english sentence structures in these clunky, tumbling sentances.

Status
Not open for further replies.