Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
cosmic rnb. maybe this wasn't the future then. that's why we have to go back to it. the future was made by broken hearts which are now dead.

IdleRich

IdleRich
whoulda ever thought springers was any good
I think he heard Suicide and basically said I wanna make a song that sounds just like them and that was the result. I think he even admitted that the case. Sounds like I'm joking but no.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I got this record through the post today - it's a reissue but still a nice one I think

Kinda unusual to hear electro with that kind of vocal as opposed to a load of robot voices talking about killing you, not sure I'd like it all the time but works for me here.

sadmanbarty

one i completely forgot when doing my top 20. it should've been in there.

it's stunning. really sad. like when you wake up the day after something bad's happened and you remember it's all still real. it wasn't a dream. everything's still bleak. unbearably tragic.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
it's so nakedly beautiful it makes me want to cry.

fucking terrible m8.

one i completely forgot when doing my top 20. it should've been in there.

it's stunning. really sad. like when you wake up the day after something bad's happened and you remember it's all still real. it wasn't a dream. everything's still bleak. unbearably tragic.

Much better. more russian psychological warfare references in rap please. We are excelling America in this regard they are too much on that russiagate trip still.

this one is better tho pure darkside

sadmanbarty

this one has the same joy as screaming your lungs out when you're drunk

from a wonderful list by a wonderful man.

craner makes curation an art form. his collections become an aesthetic statement in and of themselves. not broad ones either; he somehow can collate all these disparate things and somehow produce something incredibly nuanced and specific.

craner

Beast of Burden
craner makes curation an art form. his collections become an aesthetic statement in and of themselves. not broad ones either; he somehow can collate all these disparate things and somehow produce something incredibly nuanced and specific.

Including my essay footnotes!

Status
Not open for further replies.