Status
Not open for further replies.

sadmanbarty

Greatest Mvuent post of all time? The Acension? The Coronation?

this is a rite of passage. i was mveunt's age when luke stopped thinking i was a cunt and thought i might have something useful to say.

The verses on ain't nobody are simmering with anticipation. They have a gravitas to them. The song has the weight of the world on it's shoulders. Humanity's destiny tightly gripped in it's palm. It's the music of mount olympus. It's the music of ra and oden and thor and brahma. It's the sound of the last stand. The march to victory. The struggle before salvation.

Fur You has a good harmonica bit.

Barty is tje future of dissensus listen to tje young prodigy

this is that moment for you mvuent. you'll soon be the new barty, which i guess makes me the new craner. i'll have to go buy a white three piece and yacht.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

I remember when I was toying with the idea of writing a blog running through Nore's discography, or at least exploring his unorthodox style. Luckily for everybody I didn't.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i can't believe nobody ever came up with the idea of rapping over modjo - lady. it's brilliant. dutch, so not sure if someone on here will like it.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Are you an Elvis fan craner?

I've never even tried to explore his music. Penman's essay about him intrigued me though. There had to be something good going on there, after all.

craner

Beast of Burden
Not really a fan. I like him though. I picked that song out when I was systematically going through my mother's 7" singles decades ago. I have also been to Graceland.

Status
Not open for further replies.