Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo

the perfect rock intro, the perfect rock riff, the perfect rock production, the perfect rock song length, the perfect rock lyrics, the perfect rock guitar solo, the perfect rock song break, the perfect rock song ending.

the perfect rock song.

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

Lil Yachty - Shoot Out The Roof

This tune reminds me of Main Attrakionz, actually. But it's also got a real 90's feel to it, ironically given Yachty is portrayed as this anti-90s antichrist. :crylarf: Very improv feeling, makes hip-hop sound fun.

entertainment

Four Tet recently put up a playlist on Spotify that i've been going through. The title of the playlist is a bunch of emojies and it has a lot of percussion and ambient stuff on there. This one stood out as something I'd never really heard before and stuck with me.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

Definitely a top 3 Thugga choon for me. Special attention should be paid to the crescendo which ends with him enunciating "disc-i-ple". The kick is dropped out, the synths back in, Thugga ascends into another dimension of barely comprehensible triple time acrobatics (he's the drunken master)... It's smooth as shit and a life affirming moment.

Leo

principe continues to evolve as a label, niagara getting a little freeform jazzy on the beats.

sadmanbarty

I posted this on the afrobeats thread only a few weeks back, but it's so life affirmingly gorgeous I can't help but post it as a choon of the day:

More choons:

luka

R. Kelly - When A Woman's Fed Up:
No more posts in this thread today. Don't disrespect tje tune.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
77eb375dbdafa0cccef34ae630b890c92149c860d737cedf72f4669d787aa3ce.jpg

bruno

est malade
terrible news. his ø stuff (and sähkö in general) was perfect. he began with techno and made the transition to sinewaves, silence and electricity, always intimate and mind expanding. finally saw him the year before last, even completely off his head he managed to coax a stream of physical, beautiful sounds from whatever kit he used. beautiful artist and mind sadly gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.