Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

Urban Shakedown - Some Justice (Concrete Jungle Mix) 1992

This CHOON gives me CHILLS down my arms and neck. It's also got a nice message about getting together and living as one family, which is cool with me as long as I don't have to eat meals with Donald Trump.

luka

This CHOON gives me CHILLS down my arms and neck. It's also got a nice message about getting together and living as one family, which is cool with me as long as I don't have to eat meals with Donald Trump.

wikked tune mate. im an original mix man myself though.

Weird. I was mulling posting that very choon in here all of last week, different youtube though.
...REWIND...

It was the sound of the hardcore mothership landing for me and my mates. It blew the speakers out on my old Sony hifi which i lived with for the next 5 years.

As the National Anthem it would bring a bowel-quaking majesty to any event, any stadium.

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
My choooon of the Wednesday

TODD TERJE - INSPECTOR NORSE (2012)

It's a bit like a non-shit Lemon Jelly.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Maybe not the right thread, I don't know, my eyes are too tired to use the search function.

If I like this piece of music, what else should I listen to?

sadmanbarty

Maybe not the right thread, I don't know, my eyes are too tired to use the search function.

If I like this piece of music, what else should I listen to?

It reminds of bits of the following, though I presume it's the combination of these elements that you enjoy:

McCoy Tyner- A Prayer For My Family

Steve Reich- Electric Counterpoint

Grimes

Cluster- Hollywood

Pharaoh Sanders- Myth

Monkey Puzzle Trio

Status
Not open for further replies.