Status
Not open for further replies.

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
this one is also sick

woah ya that gets pretty wild 3 minutes in, nice one

before I forget that Gökçen Kaynatan record you mentioned in the other thread is fucking GREAT. Turkish Cluster plus heavy guitars? like, dude

there actually is a Near/Middle Eastern dance music thing going recently/right now? Baris K, Acid Arab, Souleyman, A-Wa. I was thinking of making a thread for it, might as well

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
My favourite from the man. better than agony. better than his agitprop tape stuff.

"The full length of this track consists of heavily manipulated clarinet playing that Mimaroğlu twists into squawks, metallic pings, deep growls, ear-splitting static, and literally every frequency in between. It really is hard to describe how many completely off the wall noises Mimaroğlu coaxes out of his clarinet, but I’m not exaggerating when I say nearly all of the bleeps and bloops crammed into this track have become staples of many respectable electronic manipulators"

craner

Beast of Burden

Once went on a massive binge up to Liverpool because of this track with a drunk-driving Scouser. I felt like such a twat on the train home the following day.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

Once went on a massive binge up to Liverpool because of this track with a drunk-driving Scouser. I felt like such a twat on the train home the following day.

oh man. my couple of northern mates were into this stuff when i was getting into hardcore, i mean, i'm kinda sentimental about it now but it's just so earnestly white, i mean, it's ravey so i can't retrospectively disown it...

#brownproblems.

Last edited:

craner

Beast of Burden
would like to hear some of those provincial 2step tapepacks.

There were loads. They were pretty good too. Sunship always over-represented. Which was fine. Have a great 8-pack set which has an amazing 20 minute mini-mix of Todd E. Valentines Day 2-step rave, great thing

entertainment

it's been a quite shit 2018 with the end of a very special romantic relationship and my childhood dog dying. This tune was the first to succesfully cheer me up :D :D

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
If you're having a bad day, take 5 + watch some Australian high school kids rock the fuck out of a (slightly Reichian) percussion ensemble take on Music for a Found Harmonium

worth it for the choreography alone

Status
Not open for further replies.