Status
Not open for further replies.

craner

Beast of Burden
I've never met Corpse. All I know about him is that he likes rap, is often depressed, is anxious when he reads poetry and yet is a very talented poetry lampooner (a rare skill!)

If he's as sexy and smart as we are on top of all that, I won't be happy

luka

no ones met him. hes got a superstitious fear of meeting people off the internet. frustrating cos ive been grooming him for years lol

luka

Love this track

yeh itsa good un. i remember when i first found out about torrents i downloaded this mega torrent of, it was labelled, 'breakdancing music' or something and it had that on it plus loads of other great stuff. massive cache of music. huge data dump of electro etc

craner

Beast of Burden
I got it on the Mastercuts comps back in the 90s: disco, rare and 80s groove, New Jack Swing. Just a collection and affirmative of what I loved anyway

Last edited:

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
loverly smooooth post-Chic 1981 disco post disco funk by the man like Jacques Fred Petrus

going out to all those lost soulboys wandering thru the long dark night of late capitalism

"houses made of ecstasy, around the room, so picture us together"

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
gotta say one of the best side benefits of getting into pre-house dance music has been getting into early 80s funk, r+b, etc. gotta be selective but there are really some jams.

also finally contextually hearing the handful of acapellas that launched a thousand jungle tunes

craner

Beast of Burden
loverly smooooth post-Chic 1981 disco post disco funk by the man like Jacques Fred Petrus

going out to all those lost soulboys wandering thru the long dark night of late capitalism

"houses made of ecstasy, around the room, so picture us together"

Fantastic group.

Status
Not open for further replies.