Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo

Padraig is a high quality poster isn't he

Maybe I'm crazy but I actually feel like this is a golden or at least silver age for dissensus

We've boiled it down to a real solid roster of new music hating middle aged men (all due respect to sadmanbarty, the beatific 16 year old) and I spend more time talking about Milton and Wagner than Burial and the prayed for UK funky renaissance

remember when we had a 15-page thread when the first lana del rey album came out? prolly never happen today!

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
yeah ive been scared to say it in case of bringing down a jinx but it been a lot livlier recently by our moribund standards. new people who havent been scared off yet and everything.

It was definitely Barty who kicked this renaissance off

His fresh face and outrageous attitude has acted as a signal for neighbouring worlds, like the avengers defending earth against the chitari drew the gaze of alien enemies innumerable

luka

It was definitely Barty who kicked this renaissance off

His fresh face and outrageous attitude has acted as a signal for neighbouring worlds, like the avengers defending earth against the chitari drew the gaze of alien enemies innumerable

well steady on. any purple nosed football manager will tell you you can over-encourage these young up and coming signees. goes to their head. too much to young.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I'm instilling obdurate pride in him so he assays your throne and you hurl him into the depths of chaos his singed path marking out a new accursed realm from which he labours to wage impious war etcetc

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
Padraig is a high quality poster isn't he

ah thanks bud. just trying to rise to the level of discussion.

I agree about the silver age. massive credit to you, luka, barty, etc for injecting some life, make it worth coming back around.

I don't hate new music, I just don't care about it/there's so much old music to explore. I have a list of new things to check out I just never get around to them.

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
+ lotta the new music I like is hardcore, punk, oi (been a huge oi revival the last few years), etc that people here don't give a fuck about so I don't mention it

luka

+ lotta the new music I like is hardcore, punk, oi (been a huge oi revival the last few years), etc that people here don't give a fuck about so I don't mention it

martin is an oi scholar but hes not round much. i almost feel guilty for not liking your funny guitar music stuff cos it seems a waste not letting you talk about it.

Leo

was gonna put this in the TIME thread but decided to drop it here instead, as heard in the closing credits of "logorama" (great use).

Status
Not open for further replies.