Status
Not open for further replies.

luka

I Had some bill Evans on the other day when I was sitting down to a plate of pasta and I tell you what it made me feel like I was sitting in the most sophisticated restaurant I'd ever been granted entry to. Almost went to tuck a napkin under my neck

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Love Ward 21 (Max Romeo as well) - who's taken on the baton making that kind of (horrorcore?) dancehall? Found someone called Tommy Lee Sparta from a google search, not sure I'm into it tho...

Not sure why it took me a few listens to get into this, but loving it now:

sadmanbarty

One for Luka

and to accompany it, maybe the most heinous desecration of an artistic work in the history of western civilisation (particularly the combination of awfulness and halitosis at 1.40)

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

I USED TO HUSTLE... NOW ALL I DO IS RELAX AND STRIVE...
WHEN I WAS YOUNG I WAS A FAN OF THE JACKSON FIVE

sadmanbarty

Wiley: I made “Ground Zero” on September 11th. It’s a bit weird: it’s got feeling to it. I just felt like my towers had crashed down. I’ll tell you the truth: I made it on that day because I felt down – on the floor.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I like how that Youtube art looks like a less rectilinear Rothko painting, cos I think Wiley is a bit like an abstract artist, working with a limited palette of sounds, creating endless variations. Perhaps this is true of any producer with a 'sound'?

Status
Not open for further replies.