Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny Bunter

Nicked from the ILX 2016 tracks rundown (currently in progress). Not my thing at all, but you do have to step back and admire the architecture.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Beyonce 'Hold Up' is uhhh... it exists?

Still haven't listened to Lemonade cos its not on Spotify and that's how lazy I am.

sadmanbarty

I imagine most of you on here would say that The Who combine the awfulness of Status Quo with the worst pomposities of prog rock and that even if each of those qualities were endearing on their own, together they are terrible. Even so I'd say have a listen to these:

Leo

he kind of annoyed me at the time but this has been an ear worm lately, a little heavy on the faux-soul but a nice groove.

IdleRich

IdleRich
he kind of annoyed me at the time but this (TTD Wishing Well) has been an ear worm lately, a little heavy on the faux-soul but a nice groove.
Weird, same here. I think it was on Black Mirror and my girlfriend put it on youtube (along with the rest of his back catalogue in fact) and neither of us could stop singing it for days. I hope you haven't set me off again....

Leo

Weird, same here. I think it was on Black Mirror and my girlfriend put it on youtube (along with the rest of his back catalogue in fact) and neither of us could stop singing it for days. I hope you haven't set me off again....

odd coincidence indeed. and i haven't watched "black mirror" yet, so not sure how i caught the bug. this other hit single off that album is ok too.

Status
Not open for further replies.