Status
Not open for further replies.

version

The only person I've ever met who was genuinely into psytrance was this American guy who went to my sixth form called The Goat who wore combat pants, hiking boots and a fleece all year round and always seemed to be listening to Hallucinogen, Shpongle and Infected Mushroom.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
The only person I've ever met who was genuinely into psytrance was this American guy who went to my sixth form called The Goat who wore combat pants, hiking boots and a fleece all year round and always seemed to be listening to Hallucinogen, Shpongle and Infected Mushroom.

should we add Luke to that list?

luka

I dunno why third is trying to rewrite history. We were at a squat party in Tottenham Hale staggering about on an industrial quantity of bad ket when it came on, third elbowed me in the ribs and said "this one'll send your brain to another dimension son" and started dancing like a whirling dervish. I'll never forget it

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind

the bit from 3:20 and then 3:50 is so incredibly funky. i want to dance all night on stuff like this.

version

This one's definitely one of those that sounds like the ghost of something, that choral sounding pad like a disembodied choir. Some tunes just sound like hurtling into the night, flying over cities, down motorways. There's a scene in Mason & Dixon where Dixon's taught to ride the ley lines and take flight and a bunch of them go night flying across England. I'm pretty sure that's a Jeff Buckley sample in the middle too, the opening of Mojo Pin pitched up.

craner

Beast of Burden
In about three different places, this disgorges perfect sample material for dark 1993 jungle, although I don't think it ever was.

craner

Beast of Burden
This is from Duck, You Sucker, Sergio Leone's best film.

I always listen to this sort of thing in October and early November, every year, without fail. It's not a choice, it just happens.

luka

It's just occurred to me that you've never written about music in all the time I've known you. Excluding dissensus posts that is

Status
Not open for further replies.