Status
Not open for further replies.

luka

I remember that square one song. I was listening to a lot of 'community radio' at the time and going to 6th form college. Youd hear it constantly. Its one of the best songs I've ever heard. If all soca was like that i'd listen to it all day long. Glad to be reminded of it.

Leo

I remember that square one song. I was listening to a lot of 'community radio' at the time and going to 6th form college. Youd hear it constantly. Its one of the best songs I've ever heard. If all soca was like that i'd listen to it all day long. Glad to be reminded of it.

full disclosure/too much information: part of my fondness for "square biz" comes from having a puerto rican girlfriend at the time who looked not unlike teena marie on that album cover. i was relatively new to NYC, a hot summer romance in the city but it was not meant be, as she broke my heart in autumn. small town boy meets streetwise city girl, opposites attract but the bright flame doesn't last. the story of a million novels/poems/songs, the one that got away.

for that, i too am glad to be reminded of it.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Partly cos this doesn't fit in another thread, but fuck it:

Safone x Capo Lee | Gyal From Brum (Prod. By J Beatz)

The sequel to:

The Godfather 2 of nu-garage/bassline tunes about people from Birmingham?

Status
Not open for further replies.