Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Doyou like your parents or do you blame them for your troubles/celibacy/depression? My 'how angry are you with your parents?' Thread was mega controversial weirdly

I like them. I love them. I blame them, but only in my weaker moments. I'd go into this more if you were willing to charge me 100 pounds an hour for the privilege.

And now, a tribute to Sadmanbarty's posting style, because I miss him every day.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

I Roy goes 'HEHHHH!' better than anyone. I recognise his voice from the dubstep days ('music to make you stagga').

Found this on his wiki, how sad:

Reggae's move to the dancehall era in the 1980s saw I-Roy's popularity decline, along with the quality of his output.[1][3] This decline in popularity and recurring health problems led to financial problems and periods of homelessness during the later period of his life.[7] In the early 1990s he started building his own studio in Spanish Town, but it was never completed.[6]

In October 1999 one of his two sons was killed in prison.[1] On 27 November 1999 Reid died from heart failure in a Spanish Town hospital, at the age of 55.[1][2][3]

Last edited:

craner

Beast of Burden
Too hot to handle, too cold to hold
They're called the Ghostbusters and they're in control
Had 'em throwin' a party for a bunch of children
While all of the while the slime was under the building
So they packed up their group, got a grip, came equipped
Grabbed they Proton packs off their back and they split
Found about Vigo, the master of evil
Try to battle my boys? That's not legal

DLaurent

Watching Chungking Express I had 'Things In Life' stuck in my head for a while.

Jack Sheldon is my earworm at the moment.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
On holiday. Yesterday drank a fuck load and listened to a lot of music. But listened to Thank U Next by Ariana Grande about twelve times. So that's choon of the day for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.